Pregnant By The Bad Boy (Chapter 6)

Carly's Point Of View

We stood up and she walked around the desk. I look down to her bare feet and chuckled looking up at her. It has been a very hard day considering my mother kicked me out yesterday. I was happy to get the call and even was able to get a ride. Erick was very welcoming and didn't mind me crying for the first hour of the car ride.

"Don't mind me and not wearing shoes. Heels hurt really bad." She spoke opening the door and chuckled leaving her huge office.

I followed her out and we approached the really nice lady, Martha. She gave me a warm smile that just made me feel better about myself. Everyone here was just really nice and welcoming. Erick even made sure to make me feel comfortable and did not mind my tears, he actually offered to get me ice cream. I was very nervous to come here and even have to share my story, but the warm smiles are settling the nerves.

"Good evening. I'm Martha and this is Mariana." Martha stood up introducing herself. Mariana simply lifted her hand to wave then looked back to her computer. A smile crossed my face and I look to Nya.

"Hello. I'm Carly and this is Tom... My boyfriend." I lied. I slipped my hand in Mr. Harrison's hand  and looked at him giving him a pleading look. He looked down at me before a smile replaced his shocked futures. I did not want him to get in trouble for possibly being out with a student, for now we can assume he was just a bit older and hope no legal action is taken against him.

"That's wonderful." Martha replied.

"Nya, he told you didn't he?" A small girl with a baby in her hands approached Nya. Nya looked up and nodded a smile spreading against her face.

"Its okay, Beth. Meet Carly and Tom." Nya looked back at us. I waved at the girl and slipped my hand from Toms as she turned to me. She was a young small blonde girl, who seemed to have a lot of energy.

"Hey, how old are you?" Beth asked us fixing her baby to be on her other side of her chest and smiled at us.

"We're seventeen." I answered looking down hoping they believed the lie. Mr. Harrison did not look even near the age of seventeen. Shame took over me once realizing the conversation I was having. I was only seventeen and soon to be starting a baby.

"Don't be sad girl I'm fifteen and got pregnant with this monster at thirteen. You will fit right in." Beth informed me a slight chuckle leaving her lips as she lifted her hand to push back her sons hair. He was a big boy and looked just like his mother. His hair was brown and curly, but I can only assume it was because of his father.

I smiled at her before whispering, "Thanks."

"No problem. Are you guys going on a tour?" She questioned and looked to the left of me where Nya stood. I nodded and looked at Nya, she was smiling at me then turned to Beth once realizing my eyes were on her.

"We should go. Would you like to come, Beth?" Nya asked turning to Beth and then took something from Martha before signing it. Beth simply nodded and smiled once Nya giggled and spoke holding her hands out, "Let me see my little munchkin." Beth handed Nya the baby and she laughed as she turned and spoke, "I'll explain everything and we can stop by a vacant room and show you what they look like."

"Okay." I whisper and smiled.

"Follow me." Beth directed walking down the hall. We followed her no questions asked and smiled once making it to the elevator. Once the doors opened we entered and Beth pressed for the first floor. "This building was made just over a year ago. It was founded by Nya Cornwall. This building is made to help teen moms and dads looking for independence.. There are approximately over two hundred rooms and over one hundreds teens live here."