Pregnant By The Bad Boy (Chapter 9)

"Harder!" I screamed. I giggled as he tickled my feet.

He climbed in between of my legs and kissed my neck, "I'm so done."

I laughed, "Just trying to have fun."

He kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up by the theighs. He brought me to the room and laid me gently on the bed. I put my hands up his shirt and touched his hard chest.

"Wait." He cleared his throat, "I have to take this."

He picked up his phone that was vibrating and left the room. I sat up and put my hand on my belly. Aaron came back into the room scratching the back of his head.

"I have to go. Mom needs me home for something. I'll be back before twelve." He siad. I nodded and stood to my feet. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and left the apartment.

I sat on the couch and sat my hand on my belly. The knock on the door brought me back to earth. I got up and opened the door to see Justine on the other side.

"Hey Justine. What are you doing here?" I asked opening the door wider.

"Just came to see my new neighbor." She replied with a smile on her face.

"Really?" I asked little confused. Justine has the best boyfriend, her parents are amazing as well as his parents. There not big in town and don't have to save there image. Why would she live here if she has family?

"Yeah." Her smile fell and she started to cry. I quickly took her into my arms and smiled at her as I closed the door and we walked to the living room.

"What's wrong Justine?" I questioned grabbing a tissue that was on my living room table and wiped swayed her tears.

"I'm a whore. I gossip to make me feel better and so my issues could be less." She confessed crying harder.

My brow arched, "What do you mean?"

"My parents are getting a divorce. I've been having sex with a damn teacher. Mr. Hairison." She sobbed.

I stood up. Maybe just alittle bit I began to kind of feel something. I am a pregnant hormonal teen. I need some affection. I need to feel like someone needs me, like they want me.

"Please don't look at me like that. The news some how got out and every one is judging me. I don't need my bestfriend too." She cried harder.

I turned around and took a step forward taking a deep breath. I placed my hand on my belly that was now big and showing.

"Get out." I spoke.

"What?" She asked standing up.

"It has been four months that I have found out I was pregnant. I was left alone and stuck here. No family not knowing anyone. When I needed my bestfriend she wasn't here. Now that every one has found out your dirty little secret you run to me. Four momths later. You don't care about anyone else. Your selfish."

"Carly." She stated tears dripping down her cheek.

I felt a striking pain go through my stomach making me gasp in pain. Suddenly the pain was gone.

"Carly. Why are you acting like this?" She questioned taking a step forward.

"You don't care about me Justine." I told her falling to my side as that same pain hit just above my waist line, I caught myself on the table.

"How can you say that? I was there and I am here right now." She shot back.

I slowy sat down and finally started crying as this pain I was feeling really got to me.

"No you don't. You don't even see that something is happening to my baby." I cried holding the side of my stomach.

"Oh my go-Sit down." She siad grabbing my shoulders as I slowly sat down on my wooden chair.

"Just call Aaron please!" I screamed, tears dripping down my cheeks. I rubbed my belly that was constantly in and out of this horrible pain.

I looked up to see Justine pressing the number on the phone and putting it up to her ear, tapping her fingers on my green walls.

"Awe!" I screamed as that pain came back to attack.

"He's not fucking answering!" She shouted banging the phone down and picking it back up pressing in more numbers.

"Hey. Carly. I got movies to watch tonight. Maybe I shouldn't sleep in your bed again because of what happened that night. I mean wow you really know-" Mr. Hairison stopped talking as him and Justine made eye contact.

"Mr. Hairison?" She asked dropping the phone, "What the hell Carly!? You didn't tell me You were sleeping with my man!?"

"Justine! Stop Please call Nya." She turned around and grabbed the phone again putting it back to her ear.

"What the hell? You didn't tell me-"

"Stop Tom, somethings wrong with my baby. Awwee." I gasped grabbing the side of my belly

He got down in his knees. "What could it be. Are you going into labor-"

His words slowly drifted as I felt something oddly warm go down my legs. I looked down eyes widening. A terrified scream left my lips as I saw what was now dropping onto my wooden floors. I covered my mouth as I pulled up my shirt revealing my swollen stomach.

"What's happpeming?" I askrd crying harder than before, "I'm bleeding everywhere!"