Just Another Pregnant Teen (7)

It is November fifth and I am currently decorating my sons room. Stacey and I have been getting very close to each other for the past couple of weeks, occasionally making out. We have yet to go further and I am sure it was because we are both still very confused. Apart of me still feels as if it was my hormones, and that she is lonely. Either way I am having a lot of fun with her, especially since me and Amy's fight she has been kind of different. I did invite her over today, hoping after giving her a few days to herself she would realize I am trying. It is going to take me a lot of time to grow up, I just hope she can work with me.

"Where do you want his shoes?" Stacey asks sitting the shoes on the dresser beside the door. I thought about it for a second then pointed to the closet on the top shelf. She glanced at me as I looked down at my phone to check the time. 

I told Amy five was fine, then maybe we could cook a meal and she could spend the night with me. It was six, and I had no text back. It kind of hurt my feelings, and apart of me felt like she was giving up on us. I need her. I am getting very close to my due date, and I did not want to do this alone. My mom told me she was going to help me but for how long before she disappears again. I know I had Stacey but I did not know how this was going to go and knew if I didn't have anyone I would at least have Amy. Right now, she is showing me different.

"I have ice cream upstairs." Stacey whispers. 

I laugh, "That sounds perfect right now." She smiled and walked towards me. I just kissed her on the lips and exhaled before laying my head on her chest, "Thank you, Stacey."

"Of course." She chuckled then pulled away. 

We laughed and I turned towards my room. After putting on pants and some shoes we left. I followed her upstairs and laughed once she giggled at my heavy breathing. She just kissed me one last time then opened the door. I stare, watching as Justin laid back on the couch, with Amy on his lap. A laugh leaves my lips and they turn to me. I look down at my watch, to think. She just chose this dummy over me. 

Nya." She speaks jumping off his lap and he quickly stood lifting his pants which was around his ankles.

"Its almost six thirty." I speak and stared at her as she searched around the house, not even trying to look at me, "Amy!" I demand and she looks up at me, "Just three weeks ago you were telling me that he was candidate to be Aiden's father now your having sex with him!?" She stares at the ground not saying a word which only makes me angrier, "Huh!" She looks up at me.

She laughs, "I don't know what to tell you, Nya." 

"I know I have been a difficult friend but damn, this is below the belt." I look at Justin, "Literally." I turn and left the apartment. 

I was going to go back home but I figured someone was going to follow. Instead I decided to take a walk, one that was going to be a bit away. It was kind of nice to, just because it was warm today, with the sun still kind of up. I even found a lake with a few green benches around. I just slowly sat at one then lifted my hand on my stomach. I was enjoying the time I had alone and just smiled feeling my baby move inside me while I watched the ducks swim. Even a little family was playing across the way which made me so excited for those days to come.

"Why did you leave so quick?" Stacey asked sitting down beside me. I jump at her voice then grabbed my chest as I began to laugh. I almost made a run for it she scared me.

"You should make noise when you walk up to someone." I replied and giggled as she just chuckled. Once I calmed down I spoke, "It is because I had a crush on Justin for a few years. But with our problem and you hating me I knew it would never happen. Amy knew that. I didn't think she would be the one to have sex and not tell me. Well actually to do it secretly. The only reason why I didn't tell her right away about me having sex because I got drunk. I lost my virginity to a guy that I don't even know. That is embarrassing."