I pulled out my phone from my pocket, my screen lighting up like crazy from endless texts from Harry. Most of them were him apologizing and saying that he loves me. I sent him a text back saying, "I love you too". Once I was sure he received it, I turned off my phone and shoved it back in my jacket.

I was basically running away from Harry and our problems. Instead of staying and talking to him and working things out, I had just left, without saying anything to him. I had left him a note, but he deserved more than that. Or maybe he didn't, but I still felt wrong for leaving the way I did. I loved him, with all my heart. But, I felt like he was suffocating me in that moment.

What he told me about the girl he was with and the way he called me A.J., was too much for me. Especially when I took account of the fact that we were living together. Everything we did, we had to take the other into consideration. Something he clearly didn't do and neither did I when I packed my bags and got on this plane.

This was all wrong, it was petty, I should have stayed. By the time I had come to this conclusion, I realized we had already landed.

Harry's POV

I tried not to think about my current problem with Katarina while we had our press run this morning, but she wasn't returning my texts anymore. The only good thing about today was the fact that she text me back an "I love you", which I knew she didn't take lightly. But, I had this sinking feeling that something was wrong. I didn't know what, but something felt off.

When she didn't show up to have lunch with us, I assumed she had went out with Samara and Gemma. That was sort of their thing now.

I decided to head back to our room and wait for her there. We still had a conversation pending and I knew I needed to do some serious apologizing. The sinking feeling inside me got worse when I walked in and noticed Katarina's bags were missing. My first thought was to check with Louis, since they have been so close, maybe she went back to stay in his room.

I rushed down the hall, knocking on the door furiously, dreading and hoping that she was there.

"What the fuck," Louis swung the door open. "Harry, what's wrong?"

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"Katarina, her bags are gone, and I know she's here, she has to be," I walked passed him.

His room was filled with everyone, including Samara, who came up to me. She wasn't angry so she probably didn't know what had happened the night before. Thankfully, because I didn't have it in me to deal with her right now. All I wanted to do now was find my girlfriend.

"Where is she?" I asked Samara, desperation taking over my voice.

She looked at me confused. "She had to go to L.A. last minute, she said she was going to leave you a note?"

I left the full room, heading back to ours, looking everywhere for the damned note. It sat in the same spot I had found the one from this morning.

I had to go and clear my head.

I'll see you in a few days.

Please don't freak out.

I love you.

A.J.

Like the first note she had left, I read and reread the note over ten times. She left. She was gone. I had screwed up so bad that she needed to get away from me.