Chapter 40 -- Stay Away

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? That's why you were so upset a couple days ago, wasn't it?!" he yelled.

"I didn't tell you because he said he would hurt you and the twins. I did it to keep you safe!" I cried. I didn't want Zayn angry at me, and I just started crying again.

"Where is the little prick?!" he screamed.

"Him and Addison went outside to the pool, but please Zayn don't do anything stupid!" I screamed. But it was too late. Zayn took off running outside and I was fast on his heels.

"Zayn! Please stop!" I screamed running down the stairs.

I watched as Zayn ran out the back door and then stopped. Once I reached him, I realized Ben and Addison weren't out here. He must have took her somewhere once he realized Zayn was here.

"I thought you said they were out here." he snapped.

"They were." I said.

Zayn turned to me and decreased the distance between us. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest and pressed his lips to mine and held me tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he broke the kiss and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for yelling. I just can't believe that prick touched you." he sighed drastically. "Come on, we need to cover that up. I can't stand seeing that on your beautiful body unless it was made by me." he said while taking my hand. He then led me upstairs to my room and told me to sit down on the edge of my bed.

He then began rummaging through my makeup box and found my cover up and walked towards me, kneeling down so he was at my level.

"Okay hold your hair up and turn your neck." he said.

I did as he said and he started rubbing cover up on the new formed bruise on my neck. I whimpered as he pressed hard on the tender skin.

Once he was finished he motioned for me to lay down and then he walked to the other side of my bed and he laid behind me. He then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close into his chest. My chest was pressed to his chest and he smiled at me.

"He is never going to touch you again Lola." he whispered in my ear.

I smiled at him and sighed "I missed you."

"I missed you too. Now go to sleep. Let's take a nap." he suggested.

I turned so that his chest was pressed against my back and he started humming Summer Love in my ear.

A couple of hours later I woke up and turned to my left, hoping to find my beautiful boyfriend laying next to me, but he wasn't there. I checked my phone to see the time it was 9:30, and I noticed that I had got a text from Addison saying that she was downtown with Ben but it was already open. It said that she had sent it only a half an hour ago. It clicked in my mind that Zayn must have been awake when I got the text.

"Oh no!" I screamed and ran downstairs.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, my sister was greeting someone at the door. I ran to her and realized that it was Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall.

"Oh my gosh you guys!" I screamed. They instantly saw me and Harry ran towards me.

"Lola you need to come with us. Zayn went looking for your sister and boyfriend and we all know what he is capable of. We need to stop him before he regrets it." Harry frantically said.

He yanked my hand and pulled me outside to the car and we drove off. Harry didn't even care that he was speeding, we needed to find Zayn. We were driving down a side street when we all caught a glimpse of two guys and a girl and I knew it was them.