While my grandfather answered their questions, I leaned into Harry's body. It was comfortable and safe there, near him. His hand was warm against my bare back, his thumb rubbed small circles against my skin, making me slightly forget where we were and what was being said. It wasn't until someone asked me a question that I remembered I wasn't alone in the comfort that is Harry.

The question was repeated to me several times before it finally registered. "When will you be taking over the family business?" The man asked a little more sternly.

"Not planning on anything any time soon," I answered, a little too harshly.

I excused myself from the crowd before I walked over to the first server I found with a tray of champagne. Before I could grab for the last glass, another, larger hand snatched it from the tray. I was about to tell off whoever it was for being so rude, but I stopped as I realized who it was.

"Stephen?" I asked in disbelief, not sure why he was here.

"A.J.?" He questioned back. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh, grandfather," I laughed lightly, pointing in the direction I had just come from. "You?"

"Also family related," he chuckled. "Did you come alone or with a date?" I had a feeling he already knew the answer.

"I'm with Harry, Sam and Niall."

He pursed his lips and nodded slightly as I mentioned Harry's name. I knew they didn't get along and that even talking to him would anger Harry. "I should get back to them, but enjoy the rest of your evening," I managed as politely as I could before turning back around empty handed. Not that I actually wanted a drink, I just needed an excuse to leave and something to hold in my hand that would entertain me.

When I returned, I couldn't help but noticed Harry's stern expression watching me intently. Of course he had seen me talking to Stephen, why would I think otherwise. I took a deep breath, knowing I was going to have to deal with a grumpy and or angry Harry for the rest of the night. This night just kept getting better and better. Now I really wished I would have grabbed a glass of champagne.

I briefly remembered our morning and the night before. The memory of how we were together was the only thing that was going to get me through the rest of the night.

"Why is he here?" Harry asked me as I returned to his side. Even though he was probably angry, I still felt comfort in him.

"Same as me," I whispered. "Family thing. Don't make a big deal out of it."

"I'm not," he lied. "Come dance with me." It wasn't a question, rather than a command.

His hand was placed on the small of my bare back as he led me to the dance floor. I shivered a little when his hand slid down, resting on my waist while his other firmly gripped my hand. My other hand came up to rest on his shoulder, following his lead. A song and a half had passed in silence until I finally got tired of it.

"I love you," I spoke softly to him. "You do know that right?"

He looked down at me, his eyes meeting mine for the first time since we came out here. He nodded without saying anything in return. I tried not to let my frustration show, but this was getting a little out of hand too quickly. I hadn't done anything wrong for him to be acting like this towards me. I took my hand from his firm grip, sliding both of them up to cup his face.

"Do you want to leave and go home?" The word 'home' slipping from my lips sounded odd, but amazing.

He shook his head, "we made an engagement to be here," was all he said. I tried to gauge what state of mind he was in, but there was nothing there. No emotion, no hint of what was going on through his mind. His face was set in stone, blank.