Ch 24 - many surprises pt. l

Start from the beginning

Where as I got 3 pairs of short-shorts, 2 tank tops, 3 belts, and 4 dresses. After paying for our clothes, we left and went to Finish Line Shoes.

"You know, it's his birthday. Why are you buying me stuff?" Katelyn asked me.

"Because you're my little sister an I need to makeup for a lot of birthdays. Plus it's my mom's credit card." I laughed at the end.

"Well I appreciate it a lot. I honestly do. But it's his birthday and he's carrying OUR bags." He laughed.

"Ehh. He'll be okay. And this is only part two of many birthday surprises. I smiled as I sat on the bench while Chase looked at the massive wall of shows.

Leaving the store, I had bought Chase 3 pairs of Jordan's, 2 pairs of Vans, 1 pair of Nike, and 1 pair of Adidas.

Katelyn had gotten 2 pairs of Vans, 3 pairs of Jordans, and 1 pair of Adidas.

I got 4 pairs of Vans and 1 pair of Jordans.

After we hit up every store in the mall and bought almost $1,000 worth of clothes, we decided to leave the mall and go home.

We pulled up to the house and I noticed there were 2 cars pulled up in our driveway. We got out if the car an loaded our arms up past our elbows with shopping bags.

After we walked inside and figured out who's bags were who's, Katelyn went into her room and Chase and I went into our room. I immediately hung up Chase and I's clothes while he sat on the bed and watched me work my butt off.

"Want some help putting stuff away?" Chase finally offered.

"Sure." I sighed.

I didn't think to watch him while he walked to the bed full of bags. I heard some rustling around an then a low chuckle before Chase spoke up again.

"Um. Where do you want this?" He said, the grin obvious in his voice. I spun around to see Chase holding one of my new pink and black splatter paint bras.

"Give me that!" I snapped, ripping the fabric from his hands. "Just.....watch TV or something.'' I barked uncomfortably. He obliged and turned on the TV to a basketball game. It was the Heat vs. the Lakers. I rolled my eyes as I finished hanging up our clothes.

I finished lining our shoes up at the bottom f the closet and stuffed my new bras, panties, and socks into my drawers. Once done, I walked out and went into Katelyn's room to find her Skyping someone with head-phones on.

"Yeah. I miss you too. But I like my sister. Yeah, whatever! No. She's older than me by like 1 or 2 years. In Florida at her guest beach house with her and her boyfriend. Yeah, I guess he's cute but he's not my type. No I have a boyfriend now. His name's Andrew. Yeah." She said, carrying on her conversation.

I finally got bored and walked up and sat down behind her laptop so the person couldn't see me.

"Hey!" Katelyn smiled, pulling one of her headphones out. "Rhyan, this is my brother Aiden." She smiled, unplugging the headphones and pulling me around so I was sitting next to her.

On the screen was a boy probably my age or a year older. He had spiked up brown hair that rose about an inch off his head. He had full pink lips, large grey eyes, and perfect cheek-bones.

"Hi!" I smiled, waving my hand at the computer screen.

"Hi. Wow! You two could be twins!" He chuckled slightly as his eyes flickered between Katelyn and I. He wasn't wrong! We really so look like we could be twins.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, forcing a smile onto Katelyn and I's faces.

"No! You're both beautiful. It's just that I wouldn't have expected you two to look so much alike. Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy." He fumbled with his words.

"So wait! You're her sister and she's my sister. Does that makes us brother and sister?" Aiden asked confusedly.

"I guess. Is my mom....your....mom?" I asked.

"Is your mom Danielle?" Aiden asked.

"No." Katelyn and I said together.

"Then I guess we're just half-related." He said, relief washing over his face quickly.

"So I have a younger sister and an older brother. Anybody else I should know about?" I asked, forcing them both to smile and chuckle quietly.

"No." Katelyn laughed aloud. I smiled whole-heartily. We kept talking for about another 30 minutes when Chase walked in.

"Who are you two talking to?" He asked leaning against the door frame an half smiling.

"Our brother. Aiden, this is Rhyan's boyfriend Chase. Chase this is our older brother Aiden." Katelyn answered.

"Hi." They said at the same time.

"Oh! Rhyan there's some guy downstairs for you." Chase said, the smile dropping into his serious face that said 'get rid of him'.

"Alright. I'll be right back guys." I smiled, standing up and walking over Katelyn, jumping off the bed and landing on my feet.

I ran down the stairs and stooped dead in my tracks when I saw who it was.

"Hey Rhyan." He smiled up at me.

"Hey Nigel. How did you find out where I l-live?" I asked, a little fear seeping into me.

"Oh. Well I saw your mom on the boardwalk an she gave me her address. I went over there looking for you but you weren't there. Some really nice girl told me you were staying over here." He smiled.

"Oh. I'll have to thank Bianca for that later." I said. When I see her, I have a feeling there's not going to be as much talking a there will be screaming.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go out tonight. Maybe go see a movie or something." He suggested.

"I would love to but-" I started.

"But she has a boyfriend." A deep voice interrupted.

"Okay. Uh, I guess i'll text you later." He smiled, turning and walking out the door. I waved goodbye before closing the door. I didn't turn around but stayed facing the door when two large arms wrapped around my waist and held on protectively.

I blushed deeply when I heard Chase growl "Mine" in my ear huskily. I spun around in his arms and faced him.

"On one condition." I replied. He raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

"I want you to mark me."