"You're just so cute," he said through his fit of laugher.

I watched him was his long legs carried him towards me, his arms wrapping around me once more.

"I'm trying to be upset with you and then you go and pull these out," he points to the candy jars.

"Well, you shouldn't even be upset with me, I am right, you can't treat me like something that's so fragile, that'll break at any moment."

He nodded, kissing my forehead before resting his on mine, his nose rubbing lightly against mine. We stayed like that for awhile, I wasn't sure how long, but it felt nice. I wrapped my arms around him as well, resting my head on his chest. It was the only time I loved being as short as I was, I was the perfect height to always lay my head on his chest. Oddly enough, his intoxicating scent was very calming and soothing, everything felt right in the world with him. It scared me a bit, but I was too busy enjoying every bit of him to even care.

"I love you," he whispered in my hair.

I cringed a little as he spoke, I still wasn't used to hearing those words come from his mouth yet. "I love you too, but you can't fix everything by saying those words, otherwise, they won't mean anything if they're overused. And I need them to mean something."

He kissed my forehead before using his hand to lift my chin so our eyes met. "I can say I love you a billion times and mean it more and more every time." He cupped my face in his large hands, rubbing circles on my cheeks. "I'll show you, every day how much I love you."

I felt my heart begin to palpitate stronger against my chest. I stood on the tips of my toes until my lips met his. His hands slid from my face, down my body until he cupped the backs of my thighs, easily lifting me, securing my legs around his waist before he let his hands roam to my back. I could feel him move, but I was too wrapped up in our kiss to pay attention to where he was taking us.

Moments later, I felt a shift and something soft against my back, Harry on top of me. As he broke our kiss to attach his lips to my neck, I noticed we were on the couch in the living room. Without thinking, I began to peel Harry's shirt from his body, letting my fingers trail down his back as he continued to kiss along my neck and collarbone. I lifted myself off the couch as he pulled off my t-shirt.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" He asked, breathlessly, his eyes trailing down my body.

I followed where his eyes had wandered off to, he was looking at the giant bruise on my ribs. "I'll be fine." I reassured him. It was painful, but I had gotten used to it by now.

He leaned down, kissing me softly, unlike his kisses moments before. They were more careful and less hungry and needy. I kissed him back, my free hand tangling in his hair. I whimpered slightly as his lips left mine, making their way down my body. His body straightened up as he removed my boot before undoing my jeans and pulling them off my body along with my panties. I was left in nothing other than my bra and brace as he stood up from the couch, removing his own pants and boxers before leaning over pulling me up to meet him. I watched as his hands expertly undid my bra, pulling it off my body, he then carefully began to remove the brace from my arm.

The way he was doing everything so carefully enticed me. He reached down for his jeans, grabbing his wallet from his back pocket. He opened it, pulling out a square foil packet, tearing it open with his teeth as he disregarded his wallet on the ground. "How about we don't use the condom this time," I suggested, wirily, not knowing how he was going to take it.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded. I was positive I wanted to experience this with Harry. He smiled as he tossed the open package on the coffee table.