“Damn.” He said impressed.

“So, Anna what are your plans for the summer?” Niall asked.

“I am hoping to get a apprenticeship somewhere.” I smiled just thinking about it.

“Oh that would be cool except we could see you since we will be in the states for our Take Me Home tour.” Niall said excited but disappointed at the same time.

“How long are you in the states for?” I asked.

“Until the end of August I think. We get breaks in between so we get to come home for like a week here and there.” Louis said.

“Oh well that sounds like fun.” I said honestly.

“What time do you have your final on Monday?” Liam asked.

“I have to be at school around 9 am. I get to leave as soon as I’m done though.” I said. He just nodded and smiled. Harry was about to say something, but the waitress came with our food interrupting him.

----------------

“So when does Joey get back?” Louis asked. I was about to call him out on the lie when my buzzed in my purse. I took my phone out and saw a new text from Joey.

Joey: Hiya. Louis doesn’t know I’m not out of town he wouldn’t have agreed to let you stay with him if he did. I wanted you to get to know him and i thought it would be the best way for you to do that. Hope you aren’t mad at me. Please don’t tell him I lied to him. Xxxx

“I guess that answers my question. I swear I didn’t know.” Louis whispered just loud enough for me to hear. Normally I would have been mad he read my text over my shoulder, but for some reason I didn’t seem to mind.

“I believe you.” I smiled weakly at him.

“What are the siblings whispering about?” Harry smirked at Louis and I.

“How weird you are.” I smiled at him.

“Am not.” He said back while making a funny face at me. I rolled my eyes at him before taking a sip of my water.

“Anna what is your middle name?” Zayn asked out of nowhere.

“Lou why?” I asked him slightly caught of guard to the random question.

“Is it really? That is cool.” Louis said. I didn’t put two and two together until he said that.

“Yeah.” I said.

“What are you doing for your birthday? It’s less then a month away.” Harry asked me.

“Probably nothing like usual.” I said.

“Why don’t you do anything? I mean you are turning 19 right?” Louis asked me.

“Yeah. I don’t like people spending money on me and I’m not really big on all the attention that comes with a birthday party.” I spoke.

“Can we throw you a party?” Niall asked with hopeful eyes.

“I’d rather you didn’t. Plus you will be in the states for my birthday so it doesn’t really matter,”

“Well we can always fly you out to wherever we are and we can just go out to dinner and see a movie or something.” Harry smiled.

“No we can go bowling.” Louis cheered. I simply shrugged my shoulders.