4.1

Chapter 41

Leah's POV

Things got better after Luke and I cleared things up. He spent the entire week trying to fix things between us even though they were somewhat fixed. I still had trust issues but I wanted things to work out between us. He was doing better with Aimee, not that he wasn't doing a wonderful job before but he was spending more time with us and actually being vocal than just staring at his stupid phone or trying to go out with one of the boys.

Every time the boys asked Luke if he wanted to go, he rejected them because he admitted to wanting to spend the night with Aimee and I. But tonight was different. Ashton and Michael were taking care of Aimee tonight while Luke and I went on a date.

This was our first ever official date—you'd think the date should come before the baby—and I was nervous as hell. Luke surprised me with lit candles all around our nice hotel room when I woke up and rose petals all over the room. He had left a note on the bedside table along with a fancy breakfast platter that read 'outfit is in the living room, be ready by 6 p.m.' He had also left a nice black lace dress that was branded by Dolce & Gabbana.

I contemplated for a straight five hours whether or not to call Luke and yell at him for probably buying an expensive dress or accept the beautiful dress after everything he's done for me. I settled with a simple text about how crazy he is and all he responded with was a 'doesn't matter about the price, you'll look beautiful in it.'

And so I did. I wore the beautiful dress that felt almost fragile to wear. I had never own something to expensive, and it was a huge step up from baggy tees and skinnies. The moment I met Luke Hemmings, I would've never thought he'd be buying me the most outrages gifts.

It was now 6 o'clock and I was currently waiting for Luke to show up at the door but when I heard the door knock, and was greeted by a little old man wearing a black suit and a little black hat.

"Hello young lady, I'll be your driver for the night," he greeted, taking his hat to his chest and taking a small bow. "Please follow me outside." I nodded, following him all the way downstairs until we were out of the building. Of course he led me through the back of the hotel since they boys were staying in this city for three days, and the fans had found out where they were staying.

Once we were outside, I was escorted to the huge white limo that was waiting for us. The driver opened the door for me, rushing me to go in because fans could see us at any moment. He wasn't wrong. Seconds after he jumped into the car and locked all the doors, tons of fans started banging on the windows asking for Luke. But he wasn't in the limo.

We drove off into the street, the fans still running after the limo but disappearing after a short time. A sigh escaped my lips, a huge relief overcoming me. It's not that I hate the fans, but sometimes I wish my life was private again. I missed the times when no one really knew me and I was back in high school, being ignored.

I longed for my skateboard to be beneath my feet and my best friend to be by my side. I missed being a nobody because now everyone wanted to know every little detail about me. The fans were starting fan accounts for me and Aimee which was weird, but somewhat flattering. A lot of them were apparently mad at Luke for what he had done, but they didn't know any better than what the media tells them.

The rumor that is currently spreading is that I am only with the boys because of Ashton and dating Michael. Yeah because that's totally real. And there's other people saying the baby is actually Ashton's and he really isn't my brother, as if. A majority of the fan base knows not to believe these rumors, but some are still furious and believing these lies.