2.6

Chapter 26

Chapter is dedicated to CAULMLITTLEPUPPY because she's the nicest & most supporting person I've met on wattpad. Check out her story! She's amazeballs!

Leah's POV

One month later

The boys had had at least fifteen gigs in the last month and were getting more and more attention. I couldn't believe how many fans they had. Their youtube covers had gotten their fans far into the world. The majority of them were in Australia, but once in a while I'd read about a couple from all over the world.

Even thought this type of hype was a good thing, I couldn't help but feel somewhat frightened. I was afraid to lose Ashton all over again, and not to mention Michael. If I lost them both I don't know how I'd even survive. They're the glue that holds me together, I'd be lost without these dorks.

Ashton seemed to have noticed my dislike of their 'fame' so he called off gigs for a whole week while we were on vacation from school. He wanted everyone to spend a lot of time together in case anything should happen, but he wasn't expecting anything to happen at all.

He claimed the band would eventually disperse and they'd only be one of those bands on youtube that never made it. He didn't mind thought because know he had his whole career set. If the band didn't work out, he'd go back to college next fall and begin his degree in music.

Michael decided he'd just become a pizza enthusiast with ten cats and his job would be a video game tester. Calum had scholarships lined up for him to play football all over the world, a professional team even wanted him. Meanwhile, Luke was planning on going to college for maths, or something like that. I never paid much attention to what he was ever saying.

I, on the other hand, had not even applied to one single college. Mostly because I didn't know what the hell I wanted to be in life. The more I think about my future, the more I become stressed and terrified so I don't think about it at all.

It was too early into the year anyway. November was here and I wouldn't have to pick a college till next year, so why am I stressing out?

"Le," I could hear Michael knocking at my bedroom door, "It's the only man in your life."

Opening the door, I roll my eyes and shove him. "you would never be the only man in my life, even if we were the only two left on the planet."

"Ouch," he acted as if he was hurt, "I am appalled, I think I'm a pretty great guy!"

"Whatever lets you fall asleep at night." I sat on my bed, patting the side so Michael could sit next to me. "What's up butter cup?"

"My mum just informed me she's going out of town for thanksgiving with my dad, and Calum not being from here, you know, I was thinking we could include him for his first thanksgiving. So is it okay if we come over for thanksgiving?" He rested his head on my shoulder, intertwining our fingers together.

Michael usually made tiny moves of companionship whenever he was feeling down, and I knew the reason why. He loved his parents to death, considering he was the only child. Whenever they went out of town, he would be devastated. In my opinion, he watched way too many dramas and was afraid that something would happen to his parents and he'd lose them. I could only imagine how he was feeling now that this was happening on Thanksgiving.

I smiled, rubbing my thumb across his hand and resting my head on his. "Of course you can dork! You just have to ask my mom what she'd like you to bring."

"Regina!" Michael called out, my mom suddenly appearing at my door.

"Michael! How are you darling?" She asked, a huge smile appearing on her face. Ever since day one Michael has been her favorite. She considered him her second son. It was actually cute to see interact.

"I'm golden! Is it alright if I crash here this week and have thanksgiving dinner with you guys?" He asked, a bit of sadness in his voice.

My mom smiled, sitting beside Michael and placing her hand on his shoulder. "Michael Gordon Clifford, of course you can join us for dinner! In fact," he giggled, clapping her hands together, "You should all stay the week! You, Calum, and that Luke kid!" She had no clue on what even happened between Luke and I, and I planned to keep it that way.

"Great!" I shouted yet in my head it sounded very sarcastic.

"The attic is actually empty and you all can move around furniture and make it your own if you'd like! I do expect for Leah and Emily to sleep on the separate side of the room though," she stated sternly, obviously implying that I'd have sex with Calum in front of everyone.

Calum was her second favorite considering the fact that he was my boyfriend now. He had made a wonderful first impression. He bought her lilies, her favorite, a box of dark chocolate, also her favorite. She immediately approved of him and never regretted it since then. Of course she liked Luke as well, but she wouldn't if she only knew the things he's done to me.

"Ashton wouldn't allow for anything to happen," Michael reassured, "And quite frankily neither would I."

"Then it's settled!" She cheered, jumping up and down before grabbing her phone out. "I will make all the arrangements and it will be a wonderful thanksgiving!" Storming out of the room, I could hear giggling and jumping all at the same time.

"I love your mom," Michael giggled, letting go of my hand and placing it around me instead. "She's such a goofball."

"Yeah," I sighed, thinking back to Luke staying over the whole week. A part of me was hoping his parents wouldn't let him, but who knows. "Do you think Luke will actually stay the whole week?"

He shrugs, droping his hand when he heard a door squeak. "Possibly, I hope so. He's got the new fifa game."

I quickly smack him at the same time that a sleepy Calum enters my room. "Ow!" Michael wined, standing up and exiting the room. "Control your girlfriend Calum!"

a/n I am not stupid and I know the boys do not celebrate thanksgiving! But in my story, they live in America. Okay? Okay. Good. Technically, Ashton and Michael are American, and Luke and Calum aren't but whatever. Picture it however you want to!

I do apologize for not writing sooner and updating, I had spare time during my break for classes and wrote what I could. I cannot promise I'll update during the weekend because I have midterms and I need to study LOADS.

I've been writing a Michael fanfic on the side, (it's not up yet) but when I feel ready I'll post it. I'm a Michael girl so obviously I want this book to be perfect yo.

Also I realize it's a luke book, but I will get there when I get there. LEAH HAS ALMOST 700 READS Y'ALL ARE GREAT, OMG. Thank you and have a wonderful day xx