1.1

Chapter 11

Leah's POV

"Lucas you didn't!" I shriek, jumping in place. "How could you! This must cost a fortune, I can't accept!"

"Seriously you're going to decline my offer when 1," he points on my legs, "You were just jumping like a five year old and two," he points out in front of us, "We've got tickets and skip the line passes do Disneyland. Sorry Leah, it's too late for you to back out." He has a smirk plastered to his face.

I roll my eyes, "I'm excited but Luke I don't have any money to you back-"

"Leah," he whines, "Consider this a gift. Now let's go." He grabs my wrist and pulls me to the line where we undergo searches and whatnot.

Once we finally make it inside the amusement park, I take a look around spinning in a circle to take in everything that is happening. Luke brought me to Disneyland. Luke brought me to Disneyland. Not even Michael would bring me here, but then again he isn't into amusement parks. Besides we have a total different set of likings, and Disneyland isn't one of them.

"Luke," I gasp, still shocked at the fact that I'm in Disneyland, "How did you- Why did you bring me here?" I can feel my eyes widening and how excited I really am.

"Close your mouth, flies might get in!" he jokes and I swat his arm, "You mentioned last night that you'd never been here before, so I figured why not? That's why I wanted to leave early. To buy the tickets."

I don't say anything. I'm speechless. Luke is truly impressive. He grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers together, and we begin our journey through Disneyland. He explains that it's been tradition in his family to always ride one specific ride before any other. Of course I didn't know, I've never been here.

And I didn't want to complain about the fact that I've never been to Disneyland. I would've loved to come when I was a child, but my mom never had time or the money to take all three of us. Besides, three children with one mother would've been tough work. I was just glad that we had a roof over our heads and food to eat every day. I didn't need things like Disneyland or an ipad to make me happy. If Luke would've ever mentioned bringing me here I would've rejected right away, which is probably why he didn't ask first.

We show our skip the line passes to the worker and are automatically put in a little boat. It's a water ride, how fun. Luke and I sit side by side, smiling at each other intensely.

"Lucas you didn't have to bring me to Disneyland. I feel terrible, it must be expensive," I admit.

He squeezes my hand a little bit and chuckles, "Quit calling me Lucas, that's not my name." He scrunches his nose and I swear it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I open my mouth to speak but the ride begins to move along. There was kids in front and behind us yelling at how excited they are. I chuckle at how cute they all are.

"Why are you laughing?" Luke mumbles.

I chuckle again at a little boy behind me, "Kids are cute." I shrug.

"I love kids," I admit. "They're amusing and honest. Sure they lie about some stuff but if you ask a kid for their honest opinion they won't hesitate."

"Wow, I didn't take you as the child loving type," he states, chuckling a little.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I scoff.

"That just means you're going to make a good mom someday because you have patience with kids while some people don't," he explains.

I stay quiet because well what is there to say? Besides we're entering the ride and there's loud music playing. It's a small world after all, I've heard this song before but I didn't know where it was from, now I do.