3.5

Chapter 35

Leah's POV

It hid my secret for as long as I could. Did I think Ashton and Michael were going to tell him? No. I didn't think Ashton would be the one to blab about my pregnancy but he did anyways. I knew he'd fall under pressure when the time for graduation would come around and he'd have to explain to them how I wasn't exactly graduating.

Not that I didn't receive any type of schooling, but my mom took it upon herself to hire an at home teacher and I graduated a lot earlier than what I should have. At first I complained about how we would never be able to afford it and I'd be stuck at school being picked on for being pregnant, but Ashton was able to hand over some of his money from his music career that we were able to afford a lot more things now.

Nothing was the same when the boys left. I spent constant days in the toilet vomiting and other days stuck in doctors offices to make sure the baby was okay. My mom made me take a parenting class, unfortunantly, but I had made a new friend.

Her named was Kayla, and no she wasn't pregnant. She was accompaniying her sister since her husband was out on military duties. We instantly became good friends and had several days of shopping, watching movies, or having little lunch dates. She hadn't visited me because her sister was too giving birth, but she promised she'd be here today. My last day at the hospital.

The last day was the most stressful day. I was finally doing alright and was able to stay awake longer than a couple of hours, but the boys made everything so god damn complicated.

Luke wouldn't keep his hands off Aimee and wouldn't let no one else touch her, not even me. He insisted that I kept her in for so long and needed to rest for at least nine months, which I thought was funny because there is no way in hell I'm keeping my hands off my daughter for nine months.

Ashton and Michael were worried that Luke becoming so attached to Aimee would be a bad thing because they still had six more months of touring. Calum suggested taking Aimee a long but there's no way in hell that'll happen because I don't want her getting sick or hurt with fans.

None of this had even been discussed with Luke yet. No plans of what happens in two days when the boys leave. They hadn't announced the news to any fans yet, nor did they want to. It had to be done if Luke was going to be serious about this relationship for once.

So currently Calum and Ashton were arguing about how to break the news to the fans while Luke feeds Aimee, and Michael just records the whole thing so he can post it on the internet later.

"Okay I know I said I love this baby but she needs to stop pooping every fucking minute," Luke whisper shouts, setting Aimee down in the little hospital bed for babies.

"Luke!" Ashton scolds, "Not in front of Aimee!"

Rolling his eyes, Luke sits beside me on the bed, intertwining our hands together. "So what the hell are we going to tell the fans?" They had all been nervous about this because management said today was the day. No more waiting, Aimee needed to be announced.

Aimee groans a little from beside us. Luke gets worried, as usual, and picks her up gently rocking her in his arms. He gets scared for the little things, like when she began to hiccup for ten seconds he panicked and called nurses and doctors to make sure everything was okay.

Moments later, Luke hands her to me, sitting beside me once again. Looking down at the beautiful little girl in my arms, he kisses her head before kissing mine. "We fucking made this beautiful creature."

"She's not a creature Luke! She's a human," I chuckle, "But yes, we made her." A smile crept onto Aimee's face in which Luke almost shit himself. I can tell just by the way he looks at her he's going to be a real good dad.

A couple minutes later, as Ashton and Michael are still discussing about breaking the news, the boys phone began ringing almost every second. They scroll for about a good minute before they all glare at Calum.

"What the fuck Calum!?" Michael shouts, Ashton scolding him for cursing in front of Aimee. "We didn't agree to break the news this way!"

"What's he talking about?" I ask Luke, who shows me the picture that Calum posted. It was Luke and I holding Aimee while he kisses her forehead. "Oh that's a cute picture! Send it to me!"

"What! No! Calum why the hell would you do that!" Ashton complains, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Who cares," I groan, "They all fucking know now, so start worrying about the reactions." I would be lying if I said I didn't care what their fans thought about us. Obviously they'd be a little upset that Luke has a daughter at just the age of eighteen. This could either ruin them or be a little bump in the long run.

After the boys scroll though twitter and Instagram for a couple minutes, they all sigh in relief. "They all think it's cute that Luke has a daughter and said Aimee is beautiful," Calum informs. "See this was a good idea."

Michael nods, taking Aimee away from me now that Luke doesn't have her. I swear I have no time with my own daughter. "So can we all stop stressing about that now and go back to the other thing."

"What other thing?" Luke asks while he plays around with his lip ring.

All eyes are on me now and I suddenly feel betrayed. Everyone else was worried about Luke and going back to tour, so why should this be planted on me? "What's going to happen when you go back to touring?"

a/n okay not where I wanted to end this, but idk it seemed right. Just a little filler chapter about how Calum is fucking savage ok.

Alright so.... SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD OMG OKAY I CRIED DURING BROKEN HOME AND AHHH I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GREAT THIS ALBUM IS. Unfortunately, I won't see them in Sounds Live Feels Live (at least I don't think I will be) but it's okay. I love 5sos, I really do, but it's just one of those concerts I don't think I'll be able to stand. As much as I tried getting tickets (which I failed at because I don't have any money lol) I don't think I'd be able to stand those type of concerts. For one, I hate the seating thing. I get that they're a big band and all, but I've been to rock concerts where you just pay like 20 or 30 to get into the venue and see them but I mean that's completely different because of genres of music and all. Still, I don't like concerts that have seating. I do want to go though, I'd kill to see 5sos but jesus the tickets are just so expensive and I refuse to get lawn seats because it's too far from Michael.

But anyways, okay the album was great but I really don't want to talk about that because you all know it's great af. My favorite song was Broken Home, jesus that song made me tear up. Okay moving on.

I have an announcement coming up. It's about my Michael and Halsey book that I'm currently writing.

ps. MY BOOK IS ALMOST AT 1K READS AND I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE THIS MEANS MY FRIEND, JESSY, WILL HAVE TO MAKE ME BROWNIES. YESSS. guys please recommend my book(s) to your friends, mom, dad, uncle, brother, cousin, dog, cat, hot dog, tv, pastor, because it'd mean a lot to me. I'd also love to see more people comment and stuff okay i really wanna make new friends through here and what not. i love incorporating ideas from readers in my stories because this is what you guys read so, it's basically a book for y'all.

Everyone have a great day/night xx