3.3

Chapter 33

Leah's POV

a/n no she's no pregnant if that's what everyone is thinking

After about a half an hour drive, we had arrived. It was the moment of truth. This was the moment my whole would change. There was no going back, obviously there wasn't any way out of it from the beginning but now is the moment my whole life changes. This determines everything.

"Are you ready Leah?" My mom mumbles, holding my hand tightly while we stand outside the doors.

I nod, my grip tightening around my mothers. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

~

Luke's POV

"Ashton drive faster!" I shout from the backseat. "We're going to be late! I'm going to miss it!"

"Luke I don't think you'll miss anything, you obviously didn't miss with Leah," Michael giggles from the passenger seat, earning himself a smack to the chest by Calum.

"Can you all shut the hell up," Calum scolds, pushing my back to my seat and buckling my seat belt. "Leah's life is about to change and so is Luke's so can everyone just shut the hell up."

"How do you think it's going to be like?" Michael asks his eyes glued to the road ahead of us although I don't understand why. It was the middle of the night and there wasn't much to look at in the dark.

"Screw it we're already late, I just know it." If it were up to me, our flight wouldn't have been delayed from New York and we would've been here hours earlier. But with my luck, our flight got delayed and our rental car was late to be dropped off at the airport. How the hell does that happen?!

Ashton sighs from the driver seat, turning the radio on. "Listen, Leah will most likely be tired by now, or probably worn out from the events of today. They don't know we're coming to see them, also because Emily would've blown the secret to the hospital and we'd have the press standing at the doors waiting for a statement about Leah and all."

"So what's the plan?" Michael asks. Ashton and him were still on a bad note over how they had to tell me. It was never in Ashton's intention to tell me till Leah was ready, but I needed to know so I'm thankful Mikey stepped up.

Pulling out my phone, the time read 10:49 p.m. Leah's probably already sleeping by now. There's no way she'll have enough energy for what I have to tell her, but she's going to have to be lucid by the time we get there.

"Management said this needs to be a secret till Leah confirms everything. Also they'll want tests to make sure before we release any news about Luke and Leah to the fans," Ashton explains for what seems like the millionth time.

Management had implied a strict rule about notifying the hospital not to give our ware bouts out and how we needed to stay under the radar. They also forced the rule of no social media of any sorts till all is confirmed. So I couldn't talk about Leah at all even though I wanted to so bad.

The rest of the car ride was silent since we were only a couple minutes away. This was it. This is the moment my whole title changes, and my mum was disappointed but not to say the least she was also sort of excited. Of course she'd be here if it wasn't for the drastic change of moving back to Australia and all. How I missed my mum so much.

What the hell have I gotten myself into? Everything from here changes, everything I had planned is changing and I don't know whether it's for the best or worst but I'm going to have to live with it.