Announcement

Hello there friends! I apologize for this announcement taking so long, wattpad was being a little shit and the video was taking FOREVER to upload on youtube. If you happen to come across my youtube channel, It's not the same one as the old one because i forgot the password to it, lol. I apologize about that. 

Okay so I've been posting on my Authors Notes that i've been writing a Michael Clifford fanfic that is NOT posted on my wattpad, not yet anyways. I don't exactly know when that will be, maybe some time next month because I want this story to be ten times better than what I usually write.

The story is about Michael and Halsey, if you didn't already know. I'm not just going to give you a quick summary of it but also a trailer. I've worked incredibly hard on this trailer and i'd mean so much if you could watch it. I intend on making it the best book i've ever written because 1. I'm a Michael girl and 2. I want to be a better writer.

I'm not saying that likes and comments are everything to me (because they're not) but i'd be nice if my books got a little more recognition and i feel as if i'm a terrible writer and not doing a good job on delivering good books.

Anyways, here it is! The Michael and Halsey trailer for the fanfic that is coming soon! Wanderess.

I hope you guys enjoy the trailer and please let me know what you guys think so PLEASE comment! Your feedback means the world to me, blow up my wattpad, i don't care just comment! 

Love you xx

Here is the synopsis/prologue:

Life can be so complicated; life can be a mess. We don't get to pick where we come from but we do get to choose where we go. None of us have any idea what we're doing either. No one chooses to exist. You just do.

At times, nothing can make sense, and everything seems like a giant puzzle. The pieces are oh so incredibly tiny and it seems that we can never put them back together.

All it takes is a little frustration and a little breaking before you can put yourself back together. A little pain never hurt anybody, a little blood never killed anybody.