3.0

Chapter 30

Leah's POV

Today was the big day. It had been two weeks since they boys found out they were going to be touring. Before any of that could happen though, they had tons of meetings with the record people—I have no idea how this music stuff works. Yet today was the big day, they would find out everything. When they leave, what happens, everything.

My mom didn't have a hard time letting Ashton go, since he's of age and all. She was insanely happy for him and the rest of the boys, as were Emily and I. Michael's mom was shocked at first, she didn't exactly process the whole situation correctly but she was proud in the end after we explained. Calum didn't have to ask his parents, only tell Mali of what was going on. Turns out they both had exciting news to tell each other because Mali was going to be on some singing show where you compete. The only one who had a hard time explaining to their parents about the whole situation was Luke because Liz wouldn't approve but they agreed that as long as he keeps his focus on school till he graduates he can do whatever he wants with the band.

Ashton walks into my room wearing a leather jacket that I've never seen before in my life. "Michael let me borrow it," he informs. "How do I look for the meeting?"

My eyes roamed his outfit and hair—he finally got the haircut he needed. I pull a thumbs up, "I'm glad you finally cut your hair. Those small curls suite you better." (a/n yes this is fetus ash I'm talking about)

He rolls his eyes and turns to the body mirror that was behind him, straitening out the jacket. "Are you sad that we're leaving?" To be sad was an understatement, I was terrible and incredibly frightened about them leaving. But I didn't want them knowing that, so I shake my head and smile. "Leah you know we'll just be a phone call away right?"

"Yeah," I sigh, standing up but getting nauseous. I place a hand over my mouth and run straight to the bathroom, vomiting all over the toilet. Ashton followed me because I can feel someone lifting up my hair and rubbing my back.

"Maybe you should go see a doctor while we're gone, you've been really sick lately," he chuckles as Emily walks in with a glass of water. "I should get going," Ashton waves goodbye to the both of us and walks out the bathroom.

"Leah you should go to the doctor," Emily worriedly states. "I'm starting to think you're..."

"I'm what?"

"Never mind," she smiles, and walks out the room into her own bedroom.

~

The boys had organized—really they just group texted Emily and I—to meet them in the garage for an important band meeting. I don't know why they called it a band meeting when Em and I weren't even in the band. I still went anyways, both Em and I confused as to why they all couldn't just come up stairs and talk to us.

We enter the room, both of us with our arms crossed and concerned faces. I furrowed my eyebrows as all the boys smiled. We sat on the couch across from them. What the hell is going on?

Michael clears his throat the only noise being made until Calum speaks up. "We have something to tell you guys," he smiles widely.

"Okay?" I state, sounding more of a question. "What's going on?"

"Ashton, you're the daddy of the group, you explain," Luke huffs, an angry look on his face. Okay he was just happy like a minute ago, what the fuck?

"Fine," Ashton gives in. "We had our meeting today and we found out a lot of things."

"Oh for fuck sakes Ashton, just tell us already," Emily curses obviously annoyed that the boys won't tell us anything.