3.7

Chapter 37

Leah's POV

The life I was now living in felt stranger than what I expected. I was a high school drop out for my beautiful daughter who was 'dating' a famous rock star. How the hell did I end up here? One minute I was at the party with Luke and the next I'm sitting during their rehearsals with One Direction.

They were all over Aimee while my four idiots practiced on stage. Harry was tickling her while Louis held her tightly and Niall recording the whole thing. They wouldn't leave her alone, but I didn't mind. Aimee loved all the attention she could get and boy was she getting a lot. Not just from me or the boys, from all the fans as well.

Most of the fans weren't taking the news very well though. They were saying things like 'luke needs to get a DNA test', 'that baby isn't Luke's!', 'she's a whore!'. Quite frankly, I didn't care what they were saying about me because Luke and I weren't exactly on relationship terms, in fact, we hadn't really talked about us, just Aimee. So I had no reason be angry at the fans for the rumors about me only about Aimee not being Luke's daughter.

How could she not be Luke's daughter?! She's got everything about him! For Christ sakes she's got the same blue eyes has him that she couldn't have gotten from my side of the family. She's even got his dimples, and she's the complete same person as him.

However, I was thankful for those few fans that were apologizing for the rest of the fandom. I had replied to a couple of fans on twitter and they all said they'd 'see me soon' at future concerts and how they either bought and made things for Aimee. They were truly wonderful for sticking up for me though.

I slip my phone out of my pocket and take a quick picture of Niall, Harry, Louis, and Aimee. Instantly, I tweet it with the caption 'my child being taken hostage by 3/5'. The one direction fandom will probably blow up my phone later but I don't care, they're being quite nicer than the other fandom right now anyways.

"Leah!" Harry groans, "I look terrible in that picture!" He holds up his phone and shows me the exact same picture I captured of him moments ago.

I shrug, "Maybe if you stop taking my daughter under hostage!" We both laugh as he hands me back Aimee, who happens to smell like a bag of pee. "Jesus, she smells gross!"

"Yeah," Louis rubs the back of his neck, "She sort of peed. So if you could change her and then give her back that'd be great!"

Rolling my eyes, I walk backstage and out of the back door into the tour bus. There were fans already swarming the venue and thankfully there was a fence that stood between me and them. God knows what they'd do if they saw me with Aimee, and who knows if it'd be a good or a bad thing. Fans are crazy.

After changing Aimee's diaper, she began crying only for me realize it was time to feed her. Once I fed her, she fell asleep and I placed her on the little crib we were able to fit in the back lounge of the bus. Obviously this wasn't where we slept at all, but Aimee slept way more than we did so we needed to find a way to fit one in here.

Several minutes pass, it almost felt like hours, until Ashton and Luke climb onto the tour bus as well. I could hear the screaming fans as they opened door which almost woke Aimee up.

"How are my two favorite girls doing?" Ashton asks, toning his voice down when he sees her in her crib and mouths a 'sorry'. "The show starts in two hours and our manager is going on a food run. Do you want anything?"

"Sure," I shrug. "Whatever you're having is fine." He nods his head and scurries out the tour bus once again, the roaring screams of the fans only getting louder.