2.4

Chapter 24

Leah's POV

Emily and I were seated in the very back of the venue due to the over crowded place. I wanted to be near the door in case the place got too crowded and I couldn't breath. It was the boys first show and it was a full show. Calum had gotten several people from school to show up, which included Luke and his crew. He explained that he was close to some of the guys from the football team, which only angered me.

Most of the football team consisted of terrible guys who only cared about two things, football and sex. They were nothing but narcissistic assholes that only cared whether or not they were going to bang a new girl every night which was totally disguising. Nevertheless, they're Cal's friends and I can't keep him away from those jerks. I'm just thankful he's nowhere near being one of those losers.

I watched as the three boys walked up on the stage and introduced themselves.

"Hi, I'm Calum!"

"I'm Michael!"

"I'm Batman!" The crowd erupted in laughter. "And this is our band, which currently don't have a permanent name, but here's some songs!" Ash began counting down with his drum sticks, and they all began to play one of their songs.

I could see Luke and Amber, from the corner of my eyes, sucking each other's faces which only disgusted me. As much as I tried to look away, I couldn't and it only made me sick to my stomach. I could feel my vomit making it's way up to my throat which caused me to sit up and run out the venue to the nearest trash. I began puking the green culprit, disgusted with the content and throwing up so more. Eventually, Emily came running out and grabbed a hold of my hair while rubbing my back.

"It's okay Leah, just puke it all out," she comforted. After I finished, she handed me an unopened water bottle. I quickly opened it, chugging all the water.

"I think we need to go home," I stated as she handed me a tissue to wipe off the throw up from my mouth. I thanked her quietly and wiped the excess off, dumping it in the trash.

"Or you can go lay down in the boys dressing room while I go buy you a toothbrush and toothpaste from the corner store," she insisted. I nodded, not wanting to miss the boys performance. I can always hear it from the back.

We went our separate ways as I walked back into the venue. The boys were playing a new song, the crowd dancing and cheering for the three dorks up on stage. I was so proud of them, and proud of myself for landing them their first gig.

~

After the show was over, the boys were talking to a couple of new fans while Em and I hung out in the back. Michael and Ashton were talking to a couple girls while Cal was talking to... Luke?!

This was either going two ways, they were making up or about to fight each other. I was sort of hoping Calum would kick his ass until I saw them do a little bro hug then wave to each other goodbye. Michael and Ashton seemed to notice Cal walked backstage so they followed, all three boys walking into the room.

"You guys were insane!" Emily cheered, running up to Ashton and hugging him, then Michael.

"Yeah, you guys rocked!" I smiled, even though I was not feeling so good.

Calum sat beside me, intertwining our fingers together. He looked concerned as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I lied and smiled, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I saw you run out the venue, was it because of Luke?" He asked quietly as the other three conversed amongst themselves.

"No!" I whisper shouted. "Of course not Cal. I threw up outside. I think I have a stomach virus or something," I explained.