2.5

Chapter 25

It was taking every god damn ounce of me not to punch Amber in the fucking face. She'd showed up to at least four band practices this week and it was bothering me. I didn't need to walk into my garage and find Luke all over her almost every day of this week. It was hard enough to see him alone, imagine how hard it was to hold back puke when he was with her.

"Lukey!" Amber's high pitched voice rang through the garage (band room). "I need to go to my hair appointment so I'm leaving," she happily skipped to Luke, shoving her tongue down his throat. The view made a little bit of vomit form in my throat, disgusting.

"Thank god," I cheered loudly enough for everyone to hear me. Amber scoffed, rolling her eyes and walking out. The rest of the group glared at me. "What?"

"Not cool Le," Michael scolded and shook his head as he fiddled with some strings on his guitar.

"This is my house and if they have a problem with it, they can leave." Luke shook his head slightly, turning away from me and back to the four boys behind their instruments.

It was just me for today since Emily was out with a couple of her friends. I was surprised Ashton even let her out after the whole partying thing. She's actually been doing a whole lot better with herself since he got back and that makes me incredibly happy.

The boys talked amongst themselves, Calum making silly faces at me every once in a while. We were still dating and going very strong, I think. Luke would often glare at either Calum or me, but it didn't bother me one bit considering he was bringing his slutty girlfriend around all the time.

Grabbing my backpack from the floor, I swung it over my shoulder and excused myself from the garage, band practice room now, and run upstairs taking the steps two at a time. I set my backpack down on the floor and throw myself on the bed, groaning in frustration.

My little rebellious act from ditching school so much had caused me to triple my homework and on top of everything, I still wasn't feeling so great. Ever since the boys first gig, I'd been throwing up and just feeling tired all the time. Ashton claimed it was just the flu since the seasons were changing, which usually happened to me every year.

Shrugging off the tiredness, I took out my books and began doing the easy homework. School had never been a huge problem to me, which is why teachers loved me. Most of them claimed I had a photographic memory, but I really doubt that. I guess school was just a natural thing to me, and I was really thankful because that meant I could get scholarships to colleges, or whatever my plan is after I graduate.

~

"Leah," I heard someone whisper, shaking my shoulder lightly. "Baby, wake up." I fluttered my eyes open and met eyes with a familiar pair of brown ones. Calum. He giggled lightly as he pushed some of my hair behind my ear. "Someone fell asleep."

"What time is it?" I groggily asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I couldn't believe I had fallen asleep, but i'm sure it wasn't for long since the sun was still out.

Calum sat beside me on my bed, pushing the ton of books to the side. "It's 6 o' Clock in the morning, Irwin," he smirked.

"What?!" I shrieked, standing up and shoving the dozens of books into my backpack. "I have to get ready for school and I haven't even finished the homework! Oh my god! I'm going to fail! I'm not going to graduate on ti-"

"Leah Nicole Irwin!" Calum shouted, placing his hands over my shoulders to calm me down. "Pipe the hell down! It's Saturday silly," he laughed before planting a kiss on my forehead. "Do you not remember?"