3.1

Chapter 31

Luke's POV

It's amazing the way life works. We all wish we could be given the opportunity of becoming big but not everyone is given the chance. I didn't want to take this for granted, not one bit. Even if we were going to be gone till next November, I wouldn't miss the chance to record music.

The greatest thing about it was that I got to spend it my three mates and travel the world meeting new people. The weirdest yet crazy to thing to happen was how many fans we had gained from the whole One Direction tweet frenzy. 5 Seconds of Summer was going to make it and I wouldn't stop until we did because this is my passion.

But of course in touring and recording meant leaving my friends and family behind, including Leah. A part of me wanted to tell her everything before I left, but then I thought to myself that it'd never work. I'm going to be gone for a whole year, why should try it when I won't be with her for a whole year?

She didn't need me anyways, everything she had said about me that night was true. I didn't realize I had a good thing till I her slip through my fingertips. At any given moment, I'd take her back quicker than I'd take this tour.

Seeing Leah with Calum only broke my heart more, but I knew how she now felt when she saw me with Amber. My intentions were never to use Leah, not one bit, but I knew she could do better than me, so much better.

"I'm going to miss you, Leah," I whisper, holding her closely to my body practically crushing her with my arm. "We just finished making up and I don't want to leave you."

She chuckles, loosening my grip just a bit. I felt bad for making her feel uncomfortable but I didn't want to leave her, "You sound like we're in a relationship."

We should be though. "Of course not, you're just my bestfriend." I want to be more than best friends. "I'm not going to have you on tour to make me laugh." I just want you there to kiss you and show you off to the world.

She pouts, "I'll be a phone call away Lukey."

I was about to tickle the shit out of her for calling me Lukey but then Calum walks in, luggage in hands. "Are you love birds ready?"

"We're not love birds, but yes we're ready," Leah answers, sitting up right away to slip her shoes on.

She wore a frown on her face, the same she had been since yesterday. I knew Ashton and her got into an argument—I was there—but he informed me that they had made up and cried all night about it while watching movies and eating ice cream with Emily too. So I knew it wasn't that.

"You look down in the dumps," I mumbled, running my hand through her soft hair, "What happened at the hospital yesterday? Everything go well?"

She stands up and smiles, "Yeah I'm just bummed you losers are leaving for a year." A whole year without Leah, I wonder what it'll be like to not see her beautiful face. "C'mon Luke, you're going to miss the flight."

~

Leah's POV

Ashton held my hand the whole ride to the airport. He knew, he knew everything. And he wasn't mad. In fact my entire family knew. My mom was the one who took it harder, as she was currently sad about the situation. But they all kept promised to keep my secret till I wanted to come out.

We were all lined up ready to say goodbye to the boys since they were now leaving for a whole year. They were promised to have a week off every three months during the tour, but didn't know if they'd be able to come visit us. I don't think I want them to visit though, I need the whole year to think.

The boys say goodbye to their families first, Ashton hugging the crap out of us. "Take care of the girls mom, especially Leah." He kisses us three on the forehead, before walking towards the gate to their plane.

Calum comes and hugs us individually, taking longer than usual with Emily. He mumbles a couple of things to her which I couldn't hear. "Leah, please kick Ambers ass again."

"I will gladly try to," I chuckle before hugging him. "Stay safe and tell Niall I love him."

"Will do."

Next is Michael, picking my mother up and spinning her around, which he does to the rest of us. "I'll miss you guys!"

"We'll miss you Michael!"

Next is Luke, which is awkward because my mom is stuck between smacking him and hugging him. She hugs him anyways because she doesn't want to ruin the secret. He hugs Emily telling her to keep an eye out for me.

Then he's standing in front of me, his blue ocean eyes staring down at me. He fiddles with his lip ring for a second before hugging my tightly, tighter than he's ever hugged me.

"Call me if you ever need anything, Leah."

I nod, wrapping my arms around him and inhaling his scent. "Goodbye Lucas."

"No this isn't goodbye Leah," he chuckles. "I'll see you soon."

I'll see you soon. The truth is I want to scream at the top of my lungs that I want him and I don't want anyone to have him, but we all know I can't do that. Luke doesn't like me, he'll never like me. Now he's going on tour and they're all going to be big. He'll have girls throwing themselves at him that are prettier than me.

I just hope things won't be awkward when he comes back. Who am I kidding, everything is going to be awkward when he gets back.

a/n okay I'm so excited for the Ariana Grande concert, ok. It's currently 12:50 A.M where I live and the concert isn't till 7:30 ok I can't wait.

Okay so lately I've been having the Daddy Kink with Ashton going on and I don't know why. We all secretly have a daddy kink when it comes to Ashton ok. I'm not afraid to admit (I sort of am please don't judge me).

Everyone have a great night/morning/day xx