2.1

Chapter 21

Luke's POV

Spinning around on the office chair, my long legs stretched out avoiding the office desk. I had been stuck in this stupid office for over an hour since Jack had to pick me up from school. Since I had crashed the car, which wasn't even my fault, Jack agreed to pick me up from school but I had to stay with him at work till either he got out or my mum picked me up.

It looked like my mum wasn't going to pick me up so I was stuck in the station for another hour. I tried to find anything around me that would surely entertain me for sixty minutes, but the spinning chair was the only thing I could think of.

After getting bored of making myself dizzy, I got out of the chair, stretching my long legs then walking out of Jack's office. I wonder what the hell he was doing. I know he got a call to leave but what the hell was taking him so long? I just want to go home.

My new form of killing boredom was now roaming the building. It was quiet for the most part but should start packing up since it's Friday night. That means more drunk drivers coming, hookers, underage drinkers, anyone breaking laws.

I walked to the front of the building only to find Jack hunched over on the front counter scribbling some words down on a clipboard. "Where the hell have you been?"

He chuckled and handed the clipboard to the girl on the other side of the desk. She was pretty cute, maybe too old but I always did have a thing for blondes. Jack snapped his fingers in front of my face, smirking, "You'll never believe who I just arrested."

Crossing my arms, I scanned the room and my eyes locked with the all too familiar blonde. She was sitting on a bench, her hands cuffed behind her. Her back was leaning on the wall and she had a very pissed off look on her face. Nevertheless, she looked breath taking, but I can't think about her like that anymore.

"So?" I spat, spinning on my feet and walking back to his office. Jack followed after me, grabbing my shoulder and spinning me around. He always was stronger than me. "What?"

"Go talk to her Luke," he sighed, dropping his hand to his side. I rolled my eyes and attempted to walk away from him but he stopped me. "Lucas Robert Hemmings, mum taught us better than that. We do not sleep with girls and forget about them. What would she say if she found out what really happened between you and Leah?"

"She wouldn't be happy," I mumbled, staring at my feet. I could hear my mum's possible scolding for being such a jerk to Leah. Sighing, I walked into the room where the beautiful blonde was sitting, her cheeks getting red every second from being angry.

"Leah?" I called her attention.

Her eyes widened but she still held that pissed off look. Rolling her eyes, she spat, "Great, first I get arrested now you." She turned her head the other way.

I sat beside her, "Listen I know you're mad at me-"

"Mad, Luke? No, I hate you," she lashed out staring straight into my eyes. "You used me and then you tell all your little friends about what happened. Let's not forget about Amber attacking me-"

"You attacked her," I defended Amber for some god damn reason.

She scoffed shaking her head roughly, "Quite frankly Luke, I'm tired of people treating me like I'm some kind of alien. I'm not different from you or any one else so why do I deserve the shit Amber is putting me through? I'm at least glad Calum saw how fake you all really are and stuck by my side."

The mention of Calum threw me off guard. I had heard rumors, and witnessed it, but I didn't believe it one bit. I needed some kind of clarification from Leah. "Are you and Calum dating?"