2.3

Chapter 23

Leah's POV

"Calum, you're a genius!" Michael shouted, raising his hands in the air and twirling like a ballerina. "I can't believe we finished another song. That's like," he began counting with his fingers, "seven songs!"

Cal faked whipping his imaginary hair back and placed two hands on his hips, "I try."

The boys went back to playing their instruments, content with the new songs they had written. I'm not going to lie, they were insanely good. Calum was a natural born writer and god his songs were like heaven. Of course Michael and Ashton contributed, but it was mostly Cal with the ideas.

This had been my life for the last week. The boys had gotten serious about this band, hence why they were writing more songs. Waking up at 8 in the morning because they were practicing to falling asleep hearing them making noise. It was starting to become a normal routine for me. Cal would come over in the mornings, practice with the boys, then we'd go to school while Ash and Mikey attempted to write more songs, and then back at it after school.

I mindlessly scrolled down twitter, seeing that one of my favorite hangouts in LA were taking musicians for Friday nights. Contemplating, I sent in a request for the boys band along with Ashton's number.

"How did that sound Leah?" Michael asked into the microphone as they finished the song.

Dropping my phone, I put my thumbs up and grabbed the device again. "You guys were awesomesauce."

"She hated it," Ashton blurted, setting his drum sticks down and glaring right at me,

"Am not!" I defended. To be completely honest, I wasn't listening at all so I didn't know how the song went. All three boys glared at me with arms crossed. "Oh c'mon! How could I lie! You are all talented!"

Ashton had opened his mouth to speak, but was instantly cut off by Emily walking in with a bowl of chips and drinks. "I thought you boys might be starving. I ordered pizza as well." Michael cheered about the pizza while Cal and Ash attacked her for the chips and drinks.

While all this was happening, my phone alerted me with a tweet from the venue. "Hey guys," I interrupted the food fest, "What's the name of your band?"

The three boys looked at each other, lost written all over their face. "Well," Ashton spoke up, "We don't have one yet."

"Well, you have two minutes to make up a name."

"Leah, what's going on?" Cal asked with wide eyes.

"I may or may have not requested you guys for Friday night gigs at a coffee shop," I mumbled as the three boys eyes widened.

"Leah, what the fuck?! We're not ready for that! We don't have a name and we need another guitarist!" Michael scolded, clearly losing his shit.

"You guys can be a trio, Green Day did it," I joke, typing away on my phone making up fake names. "Look, you have plenty of time to find someone else, and change your name later on. For now, your name will be wormstein."

Everyone gasped as I pressed send and locked my phone screen. Shrugging, I sat up and grabbed some chips from the bowl.

"You are not worthy of the chips!" Michael shrieked, taking away the bowl from Emily and wrapping his arms around it.

"Quit being pussies," I shrug, munching away at the little bit of chips in my hand. "Best case scenario, you guys get a call back in time for this Friday and you will have a new name and a new member."

"She's kind of right," Cal agreed, wrapping an arm around me.

"Of course I'm right, I'm always right," I laughed.

The doorbell rang indicating that the pizza was here. "I'll get it!" Emily shouted, running towards the front door.

"I hate you for this, Leah," Ashton sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"You bitches can thank me later when you're playing for sold out arenas and girls are throwing themselves for your dicks," I joke.

"That actually doesn't sound too bad," Michael chuckles.

a/n this was terrible and a filler because the next chapter is where a lot of things are going to happen. Probably not but it's getting started.

I feel like I say that a lot.

Scratch that, just know things are going to happen.

It is my third week of college and I'm currently drowning.

Also, this book is at almost 500 reads like okay wow, how the hell did this happened I barely updated last night and it increased a lot.

Whoever even reads this, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS SHITTY BOOK. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. I LAVA YOU.

Enough of that, everyone have a great day/night/Christmas (imagine if it was Christmas everyday) I'd be broke.

xx