3.2

Chapter 32

Luke's POV

six months later

The tour had been going on for what seemed like years already. Our EP already out and new songs being written was almost unrealistic to me. We had been playing sold out shows with One Direction and I still can't believe this is happening. Our fan base was getting bigger and it was too good to be true.

"Ashton we have to tell him," I could hear Michael mumbled in the back of the tour bus. I was still recovering from last night's show so I was laying in my bed bunk.

"I promise Leah I wouldn't," Ashton mumbled back. What the hell are they talking about? What about Leah? Now I'm worried about Leah.

We hadn't talked since the last time I saw her on the airport and a part of me wanted to grab her face and just kiss her till our mouths got tired but I couldn't bring myself to do it. She deserved better, a whole lot better, than same old Luke Hemmings.

There were always days where I missed her beautiful smile and the days she'd always try to show up on her skateboard. The days where we'd have band practice and she'd compete with Michael on a game of skate and always win. I missed her soft hair that I could never keep my hands away from. Those days never failed to come where I just missed Leah, but I knew she'd be better off without me.

There was a possibility I could see her soon, real soon. Her graduation was in two weeks and the tour was taking a week break during that time. We'd only find out if management will let us go since we'll across the country. And of course if Ashton will let us come with him.

So many things could happen, I could tell Leah how I truly feel about her or I could wimp out again and keep things to my self forever.

"Do you realize what could happen if management finds out? The fans? Ashton we have to think about this now before we run out of time!" Michael exclaims, Ashton shushing him after. "He needs to know Ashton, so you either tell him by tomorrow or I will personally call Leah myself so she can explain this whole thing to Luke."

By now my curiosity was taking over so I managed to get out my bunk and walk over to Michael and Ashton who were both glaring at each other. "What the hell is going on? What do you have to tell me about Leah?"

They both didn't stop glaring at each other, both clenching their fists. "Tell him Ashton."

"No," he spat. "This is Leah's business, why does he have to know?"

Michael scoffs before laughing, "Are you fucking kidding me? Fine I'll tell him."

"Will you both quit this nonsense and tell me what the hell is going on!" My patience was wearying thin by now. I only wondered how bad this could possibly be and all the possibilities of how anything that pertained to Leah could involve me in it.

~

Leah's POV

*2 weeks later

Today was finally the day. All those months waiting for it to be over finally. I was more than prepared for this day yet my emotions were all out of place. I felt ecstatic to finally get this over with but at the same time I felt sad because no one was going to be here for me except Emily and my mom.

"Mom it's time!" I yelled, running down the stairs in search of my shoes. "Emily where are my shoes!"

"They're in your room!" She shouts while running down the stairs. "Is it time?!" I nod and she gasps running back up to her room. "I need to get my shoes and camera!"

"You're not going to record it are you?!" I shout, running back up the stairs in search for my shoes. I was already out of breath and didn't think I'd be able to walk anymore but we needed to get out of the house.

Emily and I walked out of the room at the same time, a back pack over her shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Mom said we won't be coming back home so-"

"Let's just go," I sigh, running back downstairs. "Mom let's go! It's time!"

"I'm coming!" She shouts from the kitchen. "I'm making Emily and I some snacks-"

"Mom now is not the time!" I was losing my head with these two because they were never prepared. "Grab my backpack on the way out!"

I walked out the house and into the car, irritated by how unprepared Emily and my mom were. If Ashton were here, everything would've been perfect. We'd be out of the house and already on our way but instead my family decides to be so sloppy with everything.

After five minutes of waiting, my mom finally runs out with food in her hands and one backpack. Emily runs out too and they both hop in the car. But of course before we leave I have to make sure we've got everything. "Did you bring my stuff?"

My moms eyes widen, "Fuck! Emily go get your sister's things!" And she does, jumping out the car and sprinting to the door. "I'm so sorry sweetie-"

"Save it, let's just go before we're late."

She nods, a smile creeping on her face. "Are you excited?" I shake my head. "Terrified." I nod. She sighs, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Honey, everything is going to be okay. I promise. This is the beginning of a new life even if you're going to do it alone. You'll have me and Emily till Ashton gets back."

"I guess you're right," I mumble as Emily gets back into the car. "Let's just get today over with."

a/n so confusing I know, but all will be revealed in the next chapter.

I would've kept writing and all but I'm not in the best mood and I thought writing would help me get my mind off things but it didn't so I just decided a short chapter will do for now.

I'll talk about my Ariana Grande experience in the next update because I'm just not feeling it today.

Hope everyone is having a better day than I am xx