3.6

Chapter 36

Leah's POV

The news about Luke spread rather quickly. I didn't think they were a big thing till the news made it all over MTV and E! News. Everyone wanted to know every little detail about our relationship and how far it had been going. Most of the fans didn't want to believe that we were a couple and that I was his cousin or his sister. Calum didn't specify who I was. This only made Luke frustrated because not even the fans were believing Aimee was his child.

This only agitated him more and we hadn't discussed the plans for when he goes back to touring, which is in a day. All the boys had packed for the next couple of months except for Luke who was in complete denial about the whole thing. He ignored the conversation as much as possible but we needed to discuss this, no more waiting.

"Luke," I call to the blonde haired boy that was currently feeding Aimee on my bed. We had just woken up considering how tiring last nights' events where. The baby hardly slept and was always crying, so Luke and I took turns. Now was his. "We need to talk."

He nods, placing Aimee in her crib and a blanket over her petite body. I hand him his breakfast from McDonalds that I went out to buy since he had been doing such a good job with Aimee. "What's up?"

I open up my pancakes and began preparing them as well as preparing for this talk. "You've been avoiding this question for a while now but what the hell are we going to do now that you're going back on tour?"

He sighs, placing the food on the bed and crossing his arms. A shrug was the only thing I got out of him for a couple seconds. "I'll quit the band."

"No!" Immediately I dismiss that thought. "You guys are just starting out the music biz and we cannot stand in the middle of your dreams Lucas." He nods and throws himself on my bed, his long legs sprawled across the bed. "What the hell are we gonna do?"

He fiddles with his lip ring for a while, deep concentration at it's finest with Luke. I understand how hard this decision is but we need clarity on what our plans are. After moments of silence, Luke's deep breath is the only sound in the room as he finally speaks.

"We have two choices, either you stay here with Aimee for six months or you come to our with us."

Both sounds iffy as hell. If I stayed here with Aimee for the next six months, there is no way in hell Luke would live with himself if he missed anything. If Aimee did anything new to our eyes, he'd have a horrible time trying to cope with the absence of our child.

But if I did go to tour, Aimee wouldn't have an at home experience which would be hard on not just Luke and I but the entire band. She'd keep everyone up at night and not to mention the hard work it'll be for Luke trying to balance the concert and the baby. Besides, Aimee will need to see doctors and be at home to stay healthy.

There's no way in hell I can put Luke's priorities first though, Aimee always has to come first. She can get sick on the road or something can happen that will put her health at risk. Yet I can't help to think that maybe being away from her dad could also jeopardize their relationship.

After serious thoughts on both decisions, I finally realize it is not up to me to decide. It's Luke who should decide as well. "How would you feel about both situations Luke?"

"Well," he starts, sitting up and opening his breakfast up, "If you stay here with Aimee I think I'll go depressed as hell being away from her. She's my child Leah, I need to be with her. She looks exactly like me for Christ sakes, and not to mention the love she'll get from not just the band and 1D and the crew but from the fans! I'll spoil her rotten on the road and we'll rent hotels instead of sleeping on the tour bus. Also we can hire a doctor for her to come in whenever we think something is wrong and the situation will resolve before we even know it."

A private doctor for just a new born baby? How the hell did this become my new life now? Everything Luke is saying is true though. He needs to be around his baby too and Aimee needs her dad in her life as well. I can't just sit here and say no to Luke because this is his baby and he really wants her to go, so why not? It's not like I'll ever keep my eyes off of her while he plays his shows.

"Fine," I announce, a huge smile on his face. "We better begin packing then."

a/n OKAY I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 1K READS ON THIS BOOK. I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD EVER SEE IT! I WANTED TO UPDATE BECAUSE I MEAN 1K READS JESUS CHRIST

yes I'm very sorry this was short, I didn't want it to be but I'm drained with college and essay's and life but I wanted to update to also say thank you for the reads! This is amazing omg, the next chapter will be longer I promise!

I do apologize for this very poorly written one, but again THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS I LOVE YOU xx

Ps, Jessy you owe me brownies...

Pss, MichaelBoner made me a new cover for the story! Thank you Melissa, I love it! If it's not up yet it will be soon so y'all can go see it!

xx