39.1

Chapter 39 Part 1 (holy shit)

Leah's POV

I'd spent the entire night watching movies with Niall until Harry had to come and ruin our little moment. Niall didn't know he wasn't supposed to tell anyone, so he told the entire one direction group. And Harry being Harry, he had to come in a ruin everything. He sat in between us the entire time and made sure Niall didn't touch me or Aimee.

Aimee was being fussy either because there was too much noise or she missed Luke, but my guess was that she missed him. I sighed in annoyance because I knew she wanted to be with. He usually took night shifts with her and I'm sure she had gotten used to her dad being around at night, but he did this to himself. I needed time and I couldn't have her with him since I didn't know about his mistress.

Who the hell was this girl anyways and what the fuck did she want with Luke since he has a daughter now? I know he's only 18 years old, but he's got a family to take care of, or at least a daughter. I was a teen mom with a celebrity baby daddy who couldn't even control her life at this point.

A sigh escaped my lips, Harry looking over at me. "What's a matter Leah?" This was the first time I had ever seen him without a shirt, aside from pictures. Dear god was he attractive, but I was still head over heals for Luke. Why? All these good looking guys and I'm chasing after the wrong one.

I shake my head, Niall suddenly butting into the conversation. "It's the whole Luke thing."

"Forget about Luke, you're a beautiful girl Leah. You and Aimee deserve better," he tries to cheer up, but it doesn't help at all. I might not need Luke's attention but Aimee sure as hell does and if he's so fixated on this new girl, then he doesn't deserve rights for Aimee.

"Maybe, but no one wants a teen mom has a girlfriend," I mumble. And I swear I heard Niall say I would but I wasn't so sure so I shrugged it off. "Aimee is not a mistake to me, Luke is. I wish I would've never fallen for him in the first place."

"You should try dating someone new," Harry suggested, and it made me think about Niall. "You know Louis has been getting kind of lonely lately."

"I thought you were dating Louis," I joked, and Niall instantly spat out his drink, laughing his ass off right after. Okay, but his laugh is perfect too, what the hell? "Is Larry real or not?"

"Shut up," Harry blushed, standing up, "I'm going to bed now, goodnight." He quickly said and ran out of the room. Larry is real, why did I even ask?

"Larry is real," I laughed, Niall laughing along with me.

"He gets really touchy about the subject, don't bring it up." Now I want to know if they're a real life couple or if it's all just for the fans. If he acted like that as soon as I brought it up, then it must be real. It's totally real.

"Leahwouldyouliketogoonadatewithmetomorrowbeforetheconcert?" Niall quicky said.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows and chuckle, trying to comprehend what he just said. Instead he pulls his knees up to his chest and sticks his head in between them.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow before the concert?" He mumbles yet loud enough for me to hear.

I chuckle, "Why are you nervous? You know I'll say yes." His head shoots up, his face red as a tomato and it makes me laugh even harder.

"What about Luke though?"

"What about him?"

a/n short filler, okay. This book is almost over.... Nooooooo.

Anyways, I was eating a banana while writing this and now I want another banana but I'm stuck in my college with 0$ so... guess who can't have a banana? This girl right here...

i decided to make this chapter into two parts considering how short it is, and also because i can so just deal with it... I wanted to update but got writers blocked at the end... soooooooo..... part 1 chapter, okay? okay.

xx