0.7

Chapter 7

Monday. I had been late to my morning classes because of last night's events. I didn't get home till around 2 in the morning because Luke and I were just having such a blast, we completely lost track of time. It wasn't an issue with my mom considering she didn't get home from her date till 5 in the morning, which sort of got me thinking what in the world she was doing out that late with a man but then again I'm not her mother so I didn't interrogate her.

After long boring lectures and notes of boring classes that I probably fell asleep in without noticing, I arrived at my locker to grab my lunch. I always brought food for myself because the food from the cafeteria was disgusting.

I waited for the halls to clear so I could sit in my usual spot of the hallway. Right under my locker. I began taking out my sandwich from my batman lunch box. Call me five years old, but I've always loved batman and it was something that couldn't be taken away from me.

My eyes averted from my lunch box to two tall figures walking towards me with lunch trays in their hands. Luke and Calum. My stomach fluttered at the sight of the Luke, and somewhat Calum.

Calum was good looking as well. He had toned arms and probably a muscular torso considering he was the greatest player on the football team. I'd never talked to him, which made me nervous now because I was only comfortable with Michael and Luke.

"Hi Leah!" Luke beamed. "Is it okay if we eat with you?" I nodded quickly, not wanting to speak much because of Calum's presence.

"You're the famous Leah that's been taking over Luke's life?" Calum chimed in. His question made my heart race. What did he mean by that? I realized that I didn't say anything so I smiled and nodded. "Well I'm Calum, I'm his bestfriend."

It was silent for a while, mostly because I was nervous as heck. Here were two adorable 'popular' guys sitting with me at my usual spot. This was beyond awkward.

"So..." Calum broke the silence. "It's really quiet."

"She's shy, dude," Luke mumbled angrily.

I swallowed the piece of sandwich that I had been chewing on forever. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to talking to people."

"Well I'm not people, I'm your friend," Calum chirped. "I have you for most of my classes don't I?" I nodded but regretted it soon after. That made me seem like I stalked him, god damnit. "Well I'll sit next to you from now on."

I smiled, trying to cover the fact that I was not okay with Calum Hood sitting next to me in my classes. He seemed nice and all but I had not yet opened up to him like I did with Luke. I mean I had sex with Luke so what more could I possibly hide from him that would embarrass me?

The boys talked about music which was sort of a shock to me. I didn't realize we all had music genres in common. "You guys like All Time Low?" I interrupted their conversation about a new song they released.

"Yeah, do you?" Luke squealed.

I couldn't help but laugh at how excited he was, "Yeah, I saw them live about three times. I met Alex at all the shows I went to and he remembered me," I smiled at the memory of the concert.

Calum drop his jaw and Luke bit his lip nervously. "You met Alex?!" Calum squealed. "Is he nice?! Does he smell nice?! What is he like?!" He sounded almost like a fangirl.

I chuckled, "He's incredibly nice. He actually said if I bump into him again at a concert, he would let me hang out with him on their tour bus."

Calum couldn't keep his mouth closed, along with Luke not being able to stop biting his lip. "Leah?" Luke mumbled. "You're awesome."

"Thanks," I smiled, feeling the elephant in my stomach jump up and down of excitement. Luke just called me awesome.

"I agree!" Calum piped in. "Luke you made the coolest friend!"

Oh, if only he knew why he made the 'coolest' friend. Or what if he does know?! Fuck. He probably knows and he knows almost every detail of what happened that night. Luke probably told him how bad I was. Fuck.

I felt extremely uncomfortable sitting here with the boy who I had sex with and the boy who knew what Luke thought about it.

As they continued talking about bands, I waited and waited for the bell to ring. It finally did, and I quickly got up. I threw everything in my locker and tried to escape the both of them, but of course they waited for me.

"We'll walk you to class," Luke offered. I didn't want him to worry, so I agreed.

They walked me, slowly, to my class still talking about a band or something. Turns out, Calum has the same class as me because of a schedule change. Great.

"Okay, bye Luke!" Calum yelled, walking into the empty classroom.

I was beginning to walk after Calum when Luke grabbed my arm turned me around. He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly and spinning me around. My arms loosely wrapped around his neck as I giggled at how dorky he was being.

He set me down, and kissed my forehead, "I'll wait for you here after class, wait for me."

Well, that was weird.

n/a it's 3:30 a.m, and here's a double update because fuck it. Excuse the language, i have a sailors mouth. on another note, i changed the cover of the book and i love whoever reads this story because i suck at writing. xx