"Hello," a deep, raspy voice came through the speaker.

"Are you busy?" Odie asked.

"No," he answered back.

"Great, Kit wants you to come over, you have thirty minutes, bye," she hung up before he could respond.

"Why did you do that for?" I asked, catching the phone as she threw it at me.

"How about "gee, thank you, sister"? Oh, you're welcome, you know me, just saving love lives one couple at a time," she winked at me flirtatiously before walking out of my room.

It hadn't even been thirty minutes before there was a knock on the door. Odie rushed to the door before I even thought about moving, so I stayed put. I heard her cheerful little voice greet Harry, I tried to take a peek, but I couldn't see anything from where I was sitting. Seconds later she appeared, pulling Harry behind her, an amused smile on his face. Well at least he was in a good mood, for once.

When he looked up, his gaze meeting mine, the smile disappeared. So much for his good mood.

"Well that was awkward," Odie raised her eyebrows, pushing Harry to sit down on the seat across from mine. "Sammy and Chris are taking me out shopping, so you two have fun."

"How come I wasn't invited?" I asked, avoiding making any eye contact with Harry. I suddenly felt the urge to shop.

"'Cause I still haven't gotten you a birthday present yet. And we need a cake and what not so we can celebrate with Harold," she moved her hands erratically in front of her.

"Wait, it's your birthday?" harry asked, finally speaking to me.

"Yes it is," Odie answered for me. "Wait, you didn't even tell your own boyfriend it was your birthday? What kind of relationship is this? Honestly, I can't do all the work here."

I laughed, she looked so cute when she was flustered. We said our goodbyes, the three of them leaving me alone with Harry. We were silent for a few minutes, before he finally spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" He asked.

I shrugged, "we really haven't talked much and I don't do birthdays," I answered honestly. "Plus it was on Friday, so there's that."

"Friday? And you didn't tell me?" He questioned me, again. He got up from his chair before walking over to me, sitting next to me. "But, Odette gets to throw you a party?"

I shrugged again. "She's my sister, I can't say no to her," I moved slightly away from him, still avoiding his eye contact as I played with the cross pendant that rested on my chest, a habit that I had quickly formed. My fingers grazed my locket before I also took it in my fingers. "I missed you," I admitted, trying to change the subject.

"Why didn't you call?" He asked, his voice accusing.

"Since you took forever to responded to my text and you didn't bother calling, I figured; either you were really busy, with the boys, promoting your new album," I looked up at him for the first time, his green eyes staring at me, as beautiful as ever. I literally felt my heart skip a beat. "Or you just didn't want to talk to me."

"Of course I wanted to talk to you, I just, I didn't know what to say," he spoke softly, the backs of his fingers rubbing against my cheek. I couldn't stop my eyes from fluttering the moment his skin was on mine.

I shut my eyes tight, I hated that I missed him and needed him this much. "You promised, Harry," I let out with a shaky breath. "You promised not to hurt me and to not stop fighting even when you hated me," I repeated his promise to me.