We all sat in the lounge area with, John and his date I [resumed, whose name I didn't catch over the music. Stephen and I sat on the opposite side of, John's nameless date, I preferred the seat on the edge, it would be easier to get up and leave. Chris sat on the opposite side, right in between, Samara and Chloe with Nathan next to her, directly across from me and Madison right next to him being handsy. After about half an hour of annoyance, mostly caused by, Nathan, and declining, Stephen's offers to dance, I needed to get away.

I gestured to, Sammy that I was going to the restroom. She stood up to come along, but I shook my head, I needed to be alone. I made my way up to, John's office, thankful that he had offered it to me when we first got there, I wasn't in the mood to stand in a long line.

Standing in front of the mirror, I was finally able to see exactly what, Samara had done to me. My hair was curled and swept to the side, my makeup was on the more natural side, considering her style, except for my dark red lips, which I didn't mind. But, I did hate the dress, it was too flashy, for my liking, too short and too revealing. I made a mental note to get, Samara back for this, she knew I was out of it and she took complete advantage of it. I pulled out my phone from my clutch to check the time, instead I was greeted by notifications of  twenty five missed calls, a few voicemail's and texts, all from Harry. The last text was him asking me where I was.

I was about to answer him, but decided against it shoving my phone back in my clutch. I didn't want to talk to him tonight. I adjusted myself and headed back into the packed nightclub.

As the lounge area where we were seated at came into my sight, I noticed an extra person sitting on the sofa, where I had been sitting before I left. His back was towards me, but I could tell it was, Harry. His figure was unmistakable and no one else I knew had hair that long. As I got closer, Samara's eyes darted towards me than at Harry, causing him to turn around, his unmistakable green eyes burning into mine. Why was he here?

He stood up facing me, his hands on my hips as he kissed my cheek, near my ear, sending an electric current through my body. "What are you doing here?" I asked, loud enough to be heard over the loud music and people, but low enough so only he could hear me.

"You didn't answer me." Was all he said before his hands came in contact with my hips, guiding me to sit down following right behind me, sitting on my right where I had been sitting before I had left. Which I found irritating, I needed to be on the edge otherwise I felt like I was being suffocated.

The rest of the next half hour or so was spent uncomfortably between Harry and Stephen. Harry didn't speak much, but I could feel his gaze on me. Not being able to handle the tension, I stood up, making my way to the bar and ordered a drink, since I didn't know what to get I left that up to the bartender. The first time I drank was at my seventeenth birthday party, which was the first and only time I had ever drank. It was cheep beer my friends were able to obtain, which was disgusting. Later on Chris had supplied the "good stuff", but I had already had enough with the beer. And the last time I had drank was a few weeks ago when Louis had supplied me with whisky, which hadn't turned out quite great.

"I thought you weren't going to drink again?" A husky voice whispered, loud enough for me to hear, his hand placed on the small of my back. I didn't have to look at him to know it was Harry. Just his presence sent a thrilling chill down my spine.

I spun around to face him, with my drink in hand, "I wasn't, but I'm finding it difficult to have a good time." I answered him before leaving him to go back to our seats.

I sat back in my spot, next to, Stephen. I could feel the sofa dip as Harry sat right next to me. I sat my drink down on the small table in front of us, leaning over to Stephen, "Do you want to dance?" I asked, suddenly filled with courage.