I scrolled through his contacts, "To call someone to pick you up."

He snatched the phone from my hands quickly, for a drunk person. "I don't want to leave." He put his large, warm hands on my hips and pulled me between his legs. "Why don't you want me here?"

I looked into his green eyes, raking my fingers through his long curls. Of course I wanted him here, but not like this. "Because, you're drunk, Harry." I held my hands in place as I looked at him. I had no idea why I was touching him like this, if just seconds ago I was frustrated with him.

"I didn't want to come here." His confession stung a little.

"Than why would you come?" I asked, pulling my fingers from his hair and letting them fall to me sides.

"I couldn't help myself." He looked up at me, his hands ran up my sides. "I tried to stay away from you, but here I am." He gestured to the space around us. "I honestly don't know why I find myself wanting to be near you all the time. I'm not the relationship type, but I find myself... I don't know." He trailed off, his hands getting tighter around me.

I stayed quiet. I wasn't sure if I should keep this conversation going or not. I pulled his hands off of me, grabbing the glass before refilling it. I took it back to him, but this time I sat opposite of him, so there was an entire table between us. He drank his water, staring at me for what seemed like an eternity. His green eyes were burning a hole in me.

"I'm going back on tour tomorrow." He finally said.

"I know," I responded. "You should be getting rested and be ready for tomorrow, not here."

"How did you know?" He asked, his face scrunched together in confusion. "Never mind." His face relaxed. "You should come with me."

"I don't think so."

"Please?" He begged.

"No, Harry. Even if I wanted to, why would I?"

"To be with me."

"Why would I want to be with you?" I asked, a little too harshly than I intended. He clenched his jaw and balled his fists. "You just said, you wanted to stay away from me." I said a little more softly, careful not to anger him. I wasn't afraid of him, but I didn't want to see him that way.

"'Cause..." He looked away.

"'Cause what, Harry?" I asked, irritated again. This was pointless, he was drunk. I was arguing with a drunk person. "You don't do relationships you just said that, not that I was looking for one, but you're the one that pointed that out."

I grew frustrated. I stood up and got him some food, he needed to sober up. I placed the sandwich I made in front of him, demanding that he eat it. He obliged, not putting up too much of a fight. As I watched him eat, I nervously moved my ring around my finger.

When he finished eating, I dragged him to my bathroom. I turned on the shower, making sure it was cold. "Take a shower." I demanded.

"Are you going to join me?" He asked with a smug grin.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes and punch him as hard as I could, "I'm not the one that needs to get sober." I answered him.

He began to strip right in front of me, I quickly turned around and left him to shower. I sat on my bed, I should call someone to pick him up. But who? Before I could come up with anything solid, Harry came out in nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips, small droplets of water rolling off his body. How did he look so beautiful? I tried to remember I was upset, but it was becoming harder to concentrate while he paraded around in just a towel. Judging by his smirk, he knew his affect on me.