Beaten.

The past couple of days had been great. Nicole hadn't bothered me at all, the odd punch to the arm, but that was it. The bruises were starting to clear up around the rib area and Selena hadn't even spotted them. Nicole hadn't said anything either, anytime they were outside, I sat out with them and talked to them. Nicole made the odd sly hint of me backing off and going inside, but I ignored her. 

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen to begin eating breakfast.

"Hey could you do me a massive favour?" Selena stood at the door while texting. I quickly swallowed the cereal I had just shoved in my mouth.

"Depends what it is."

"Well, Nicole is at her dad's house and some of my clothes are at hers, I need to go see Tommy and she said that you could go pick them up? And I don't see why not." I continued to eat my breakfast while she was talking. I quickly wiped my mouth where milk covered it.

"Yeah sure, where is her Dad's house?"

"Not far, about a 5 minute walk. Here's the address." She handed me the phone, I quickly copied it into my phone and nodded.

"Sure, I'll be back like whenever I guess.

"Thank you so much Nina, yeah I'll be back by dinner." I smiled and she left. I waited half an hour before I left, I wanted to watch TV and relax for a little bit. I shoved my converse on and left. My Mum was at her friends for most of the weekend, her friend was changing her house around so my Mum offered to help.

Selena was right, the house wasn't far at all. The house stood alone and looked brand new. The house next to it, which wasn't right beside her Dad's house was up for sale, the other houses were across the road. Lucky him only having one neighbour, and he doesn't even have one because the house is up for sale. 

I rung the doorbell and waited. I saw the curtain move and then the door opened.

"Oh well look who it is." She raised her eyebrow.

"Hey, I'm here for Selena's clothes?"

"Yeah, yeah, come in."

"Oh, no, I don't think I need to come in, I.." She grabbed my arm with a tight grip and pulled me in.

"Come on." I rolled my eyes and she shut the door. 

"So where's your dad?"

"Out." She was blunt, she acted like she didn't want to talk.

"Just out here." I went to the back room and there was a door to the back garden. 

"Why are the clothes in the back ya.." Just before I could finish, she must of pushed me with a strong force because I fell right into the grass. I coughed and spun around onto my back, staring at her, looking down on me.

"Didn't I tell you something that day?" She went to kick my rib but I knew it was coming so I quickly rolled and jumped up. She wasn't shocked, she laughed.

"Oh, we're quick are we? If you think you're going to get out of this, you won't." I knew she was right, she was quicker and way stronger than I am. The only way I could attempt to get away is to run or phone someone. I quickly dug into my pocket to search for my phone.

"Looking for this?" She held up my phone. I went to jump forward but I knew that would give her an advantage to grab me and probably kill me.

"You really thought I'd be stupid enough to let you keep your phone on you while I kicked your ass? Silly you." I gulped and looked around the corner.

"Oh, no point in trying to run either, the gate is locked, you would have to jump and in the time you attempted that, I would of grabbed you and you would get it even worse. So I think maybe you should take it. This is your fault you know." She smiled. I know I shouldn't have but I attempted to run past her and she grabbed me and basically tackled me to the ground. Not the fun sisterly tackle to the ground when you steal her phone, no this was full on football tackle, nearly broken ribs tackle.