My own sister didn't believe me.

''Hey Nina.'' He smiled, but it wasn't his usual smile. It looked like a 'Oooh yeah, I know' smile. 

''Can I talk to you Nina?'' He smiled. I couldn't get any words any out so I just nodded. Selena stopped me and went into my pocket.

''Wow wow, what?'' She took out her phone.

''I KNEW IT! I knew you had it.'' She punched me, but I didn't even care.

''Sorry I took it, for twitter and stuff.'' She rolled her eyes and I just shook my head and followed Justin.

He leaned against the table for a minute, he looked around before he spoke to me before he told me whatever. 

''So uh, I was around at a friends earlier, and her sister came in. Telling that a girl, claiming to be Selena's little sister was outside and that I go out with Selena Gomez. I mean, I just laughed it off but I thought about it...''

I thought about it too, he knew. He knew that that girl outside was me. The sister was Mila and that 'friend' was his second girlfriend. 

''And it was you. I knew it was you which is funny cause that means you must of followed me.'' At that moment I had my phone out, I recorded the conversation. I knew I had too.

''Oh cut the bullshit Bieber..'' I lowered my voice and got into an almost whisper.

''I know you're cheating on Selena and I want you to tell her, right now.'' He burst out laughing.

''You know you're hilarious but smart, how you worked out all this by yourself. But anyway, I'm not telling anyone, It's great having two girlfriends. Neither of them know.''

I wanted to hit him, there and then. Just punch him in the face, but I knew I couldn't.

''But you Nina, you can tell her. Oh wait..she won't believe you. You can tell her and she'll just laugh it off.'' He got closer.

''Laugh in your face.'' He grabbed my phone.

''HEY!'' I tried to grab it but he deleted the recording.

''Recording the conversation, cute..smart, but not smart enough.'' He gave the phone back and got ready to leave the room.

''Oh and Nina, good luck with all this, trying to make Selena believe you, can't wait to watch it.'' He laughed and went into the living room where Selena was. I was so angry, I was so mad, I wanted to kill him. I stood there for a while and tried to calm down, but it was impossible.

''Hey, Nina??'' I looked up to see Selena.

''We're going out for a little while, I'll be back by 8 or something.''

''What about dinner?''

''Well Justin's cooking.'' She smiled. Her smile, she was so happy to have Justin, she thought he was perfect and a loving boy, but really? He was just an evil, two-timer. I couldn't really say anything apart from smiling and nodding. She and Justin left. I had to go for a walk, think this over, there had to be a way to make her know. I told my Mum that I was just going for a little walk. I went outside and  walked past the houses and the cars when suddenly someone grabbed me. I got such a fright but realised it was just...Mila. It was Mila Kunis again.

''Oh my god, what are you doing here? Here to kill me or something, cause please do, would be so much easier in this situation, do you know that people are so stupid because I didn't know that they were this stupid, I mean I knew that...''

''Shut up or I will kill you okay.'' She smiled and I stopped talking.

''Yesterday, I need to apologize for yesterday.'' She looked down while she said it.