Invincible.

"What the hell is this idiot doing here?" Selena grabbed Cody's shirt, which was actually Simon's..anyway.

I explained everything to Selena because I didn't want to lie, I wanted to be honest, so that's exactly what I did.  Selena sighed.

"Whatever, I don't want anything to do with ...him." She groaned and jumped out. She pushed past me and ran out.

"Don't mind her, she would probably be pissed off if I brought in Ryan Gosling." He laughed quietly.

"See you still have your humour then." I smiled and slowly nodded and shrugged. I phoned my Mum to tell her because I knew Selena would tell her anyway. She was fine with Cody staying here, but only for a few days.

"Look, I really can't...stay..here."

"No, no it's fine. Look I'll go get my air mattress, and the next couple of days we'll look for a place for you." He smiled and nodded. I got out the mattress and we both set it up. We were both actually laughing together again, it was ...so nice. I rolled off the air mattress laughing and my phone began to ring.

"Ahhh, gosh, let me get this." I answered it while laughing.

"Hello?"

"Nina, it's Simon, you sound happy." I quickly coughed and smiled.

"Hey babe, yeah, just..Selena made a joke, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great, you still okay for tomorrow?" I looked over at Cody. He smiled and was making his bed.

"Yeah yeah, of course, of course." We talked for about 5 minutes then we finished the conversation.

"Boyfriend huh?" I smiled and nodded. I think Cody had forgotten that Simon was still my boyfriend, the boy he had gotten beaten up by Billy. I think maybe he had thought we had broken up or something, or moved on. 

"I'm happy for you Nina, I really am." 

"Thank you Cody." I stood up.

"Okay, I think..we need to go shopping."

We shopped for three hours getting Cody new clothes, new shoes and various things. We got back to the house and he tried a few things on and it was just hilarious. The doorbell went and Selena had gone out and my Mum was still out. I ran downstairs and opened it.

Simon.

"Oh..babe, hey."

"Oh, woah, don't sound too happy to see me." He quietly laughed, in  a sweet, jokey way.

"Oh, sorry nono, I just have someone here...."

"Nina? Who is it?" Cody ran downstairs and looked up to see who it was. He froze. Simon almost had to do a double take to eventually focus on who it was.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Simon lunged forward and tackled Cody to the ground. He started hitting him.

"SIMON, SIMON, STOP. STOP!!!" I screamed. He didn't even flinch and I was screaming loud. Hejust  continued to hit him.

"SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!" Simon froze and looked at me.

"I...I..I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Simon jumped up and moved back. He looked at his hands, they were covered in blood.

"I'll, I'll...I'll call you later." He ran out the door. I looked out and he was actually running as fast as he could out of my street. I helped Cody up and took him up the bathroom.

"I didn't know you were uh...still going out with him."

"I should have mentioned it, I'm..."

"No, no..it's not your fault." I dabbed the white cloth on his nose which was pouring with blood.

"He's a good fighter." I laughed. It went silent for a moment and I froze. Cody was looking so closely into my eyes. He grabbed the white cloth and put it down. He forced his lips onto mine and my eyes widened. I pushed him back and fell back off the bath onto the floor. I jumped up and fell into the door.

"What..what are you doing?"

"Don't you remember, what I said to you...that night...I love you Nina. I always have." He went to grab me again to kiss me. I fell out of the bathroom and ran downstairs. Cody almost chased me and tried to grab onto me. I noticed hanging out of his bag were tablets, it looked like some sort of drug, he must have taken them before Simon came when I was answering the door because they were awkwardly shoved in. 

"Come on Nina, I know you love me too." I stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. Cody jumped on top of me and forced my legs open.

"Cody, NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed. 

"I know you want me Nina, I can see it in your eyes." He started unbuttoning my jeans.

"NO CODY STOP."

"Shut up." He slapped my face. I started to cry.

"HELP, SOMEBODY HELP!" Cody laughed, obviously extremely high. I tried to struggle, I tried so hard to get him off of me but I figured he was too strong. I couldn't do it. I just couldn't find the strength to get him off of me. I was alone and Cody was going to rape me. Just then the door flew open.

"What the fuck is going on?!?!" A male voice shouted. Simon.

Cody turned around and as soon as he did, Simon punched him so hard, he was knocked out straight away. He raised his fist to punch him again but then looked at me.

"Oh my god Nina, oh my god." He grabbed me and held me. He kissed my head and wiped my tears.

"It's okay baby, I'm here, it's okay." I was actually okay, as long as I was in Simon's arms I was okay. Simon phoned the police and Cody got taken away. The policeman said he would mostly likely go to rehab and get special help that he really needed. He reassured me that he would be okay. I was confused to find myself actually asking if he would be okay after he just tried to rape me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Selena asked for the 7th million time.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. I just..was so scared, he was actually going to be able to do it."

"Well thank god for Simon." Simon stood looking out the window.

"Simon, can I talk to you....alone?" Simon turned around to look at me.

"Well, that's my cue." Selena stood up and kissed me cheek and walked out. Simon sat beside me.

"Are you okay Si?"

"Yeah, I'm just....angry..at him." He turned to look out the window. I knew he was trying so hard not to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey." I put my hand on his face and pulled his face to look at me.

"It's okay.." I kissed him gently and pulled back slowly. Our noses were touching and we were looking into each other's eyes. His eyes were sparkling because of the tears building up.

"We don't have to do tomorrow, today..was..insane and I u..."

"No...I want to, that actually in ..a weird way...very weird, wanted me to do it more. I know I'll be safe with you, anytime I'm with you. I feel safe. I feel invincible."

"Your love makes me invincible Nina." He smiled and kissed me.