Soon.

Simon and I sat beside each other in the airport talking about random things I guess. It didn't feel like he was leaving in 10 minutes. Selena didn't come in, she was sitting in the car outside, she had taken me here and was taking me back home. Simon's flight was called and his Mum stood up, getting her bags ready.

"Well I guess this it.." He slowly smiled at me and we both stood up. I hugged him for one last time then stood on my tiptoes and kissed him, for one last time. We both gently pulled back in sync.

"Thank you so much Nina." I could already feel my eyes filling up with tears, not because I was sad, just happy tears. 

"Thank you so much, I love you Simon." He smiled and I could even see his eyes were filling up.

"I will always love you, and I will never ever forget you." I smiled and nodded.

"Likewise." We did this special handshake we made up when we first met then I stood back and he grabbed his bag and they both left. I kept waving and so did he until he was completely out of sight. I sat down for about 10 minutes just thinking about it all, how I was sad that he had left, but not as sad as I thought I would have been, I was happy for him. Happy that he was finally getting what he wanted, getting what he deserved.

I went out to the car and jumped in.

"You okay?" I looked at Selena and nodded.

"Yeah, we ended it well, it was really nice how we ended it. We'll always stay friends." She smiled and we began to drive home. 

When we got home, Selena and I just sat and watched a movie. Our Mum brought back taco bell and we just relaxed and ate it all. Simon texted me to say he had got on the plane fine and he was nearly in London, that he would text me soon, maybe not as soon as I wanted, but one day. Well his exact words were:

'A repeat of the airport scene I guess...but Thank you, just...I love you so much, you were the best person I could have ever asked for to come into my life. One day, we'll meet again and maybe we'll both have other people, maybe we won't. Maybe we won't ever meet again. But I hope we do, I don't think I could live life without seeing your face again, that face I saw that took me away when I first saw it. I love you and hey, don't let Selena boss you around too much ;)' I didn't reply, I just wanted to leave it at that and let it end like that.

Selena went to bed early and so did my Mum. I stayed up watching re-runs of the Spiderman cartoon, Simon's favourite. I yawned and lay down on the sofa and must have fallen asleep.

I don't think I had ever felt this happy and it was so strange. 

----------------------------------

Sorry for a really short chapter! Just wanted to update you :) Next chapters will be more sisterly stuff, pranks, fights, just funny moments, what do you think?

I also wanna say Simon might come back again later on in the story, however, I wanted to go back to the main focus of the story which is Selena and Nina being sisters, about family and sisters fighting but still being close and loving each other. If you have any ideas, just let me know! Thank you for the ongoing support, it's extremely appreciated.