We didn't think this through.

The next day came and we were all at the airport. Selena and I managed to dodge Scarlett for most of the morning, until my Mum made us sit together in the Taxi while the parents sat in the front while we all sat in the back. I got a few sly kicks throughout the journey, from Scarlett, funnily enough not from Sel. Before boarding the plane we managed to avoid her as we spent most of the time eating and talking to some fans who came up to us.

Now, we're on the plane, just about to arrive. Scarlett is sitting a couple rows in front of us whereas Selena and I are in a row together. The others were placed around the plane.

"Okay, so, the plan is anytime we actually have to talk to her, we just act super friendly. Well, when we're in front of people." Selena nodded.

"When we're not, we can say anything we want, but we have to be careful. Especially me, because if you haven't noticed, these crazy ass neighbours we get, normally don't go after you."

"I wonder why.." Selena laughed.

"You're funny.." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"But we have this covered. It'll be fine, nothing will go wrong as long as we're together."

We eventually landed, and got the hotel okay. Selena and I were sharing a room, Scarlett had a room to herself and then the parents were sharing a room. We went in and unpacked our stuff. All our rooms were beside each other.

"Can I go do something, really awesome and funny? That, by the way, I would do to you if Scarlett wasn't here and you were in that hotel room."

"Uhm..what is it? I bet it isn't 'awesome' or 'funny', it's annoying and a pain in the ass." I smirked and nodded.

"Well, it's a simple game of where I go to Scarlett's hotel room door, I knock, I hide, she opens the door, nobody is there..."

"Boring, you could do so much better than t..."

"Wait, you didn't listen to the whole thing. I'll do this, give or take three times. She'll start to get angry and want to know who it is. I'll wait till she goes back into her hotel room and then on the fourth try, I knock, don't run. Soak her with water and spray her with silly string." 

I could almost hear Selena's smirk appear on her face.

"I love that idea. But, where are you getting the si.." I pulled the can of silly string out my bag.

"I always have prank stuff with me..always."  She laughed and I got ready. I snuck out the hotel room and looked at her door. I went over then quickly scanned around for a hiding place, luckily there was a small corner a couple centimetres away where I could hide. I quickly knocked on Scarlett's door and ran and hid. I waited, and she came out, looking. 

The first time - She just shrugged, wasn't phased by it at all.

The second time - She seemed a little bit more pissed, coming out of the room and looking both ways down the hallway.

The third time - I could hear groan before she even opened the door. "Whoever it is, just stop, and Nina, if it's you, you should know I can kill you anytime I want." Then she slammed the door. 

I walked over to the door for the fourth time, quietly so she didn't hear then I knocked on the door as loud as I could and got the water and silly string ready.

She opened the door and was about to shout at me when I smiled and shouted.

"Room service, heard you were thirsty." I threw the water over her then quickly grabbed the silly string and sprayed it all over her.

"And I thought you needed more colour on your outfit...well..uh...BYE!" I quickly dropped the can of silly string and the empty bottle of water.

"Oh you are DEAD." She began chasing after me but I had already gotten into my hotel room and locked the door. I fell back and took a deep breath in. Scarlett started banging on the door.

"Too scared to face me huh? Well, you're going to have to face me sometime brat." I laughed and wiped my eyes. My eyes were actually watering from laughing so much. 

"Sounds like it worked." I quickly got up and looked at Selena.

"It always works with me." She laughed.

"I didn't realise, being the pranker, instead of the person being pranked, it's actually pretty fun."

"Now you know why I do it."

"Just wish you didn't do it to me." I laughed.

"Come on, you're my sister, you're like ..my helper. My trial and error with pranks." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

Our Mum phoned us telling us to come down to the lobby as we were meeting for dinner. We quickly got ready and went down to the lobby. We saw Mum, Scarlett's Mum and Dad then Scarlett all waiting for us.

"Girls, come on, take your time."

"Sorry Mum." I shrugged and we all went into the restaurant. Luckily Scarlett was sitting opposite me instead of beside me.

"This hotel is lovely though." Selena said and I nodded.

"I agree, I heard the room serice is just..marvellous." I looked at Scarlett and I could feel the anger building inside of her, I could almost see it in her eyes. 

Melanie, Scarlett's Mum just nodded and kept mmm'ing.

"Yup, yup, girls, you have that right. Nina, you do. I completely agree, the room service, just perfect."

"Woah, you have uh..good reviews of the room service. I think Scarlett does too, sure she got some nice ice cold water and some colour, you know. Very nice people, what did you think Scarlett?" She cleared her throat and glared at me, while she spoke.

"I thought they were great, I would comment on one thing, they aren't that smart. Nope, nope. They don't really think things through. I don't think they really know me yet, so they didn't get my order just how I like it. Since they don't know me, they don't know my strengths or what I can do, you know?" I slowly nodded then looked at Selena. She looked as scared as I was. 

Sometimes it's just the way people say things, she didn't even say anything remotely scary, or even blunt like 'I'm going to kill you'. The way she said it, the hints, it was like she knew exactly what she was doing.

And we didn't.