Performing.

So it was the third night of the tour. I was so nervous for Selena, she was nervous too. I don't know why, the first two shows had been perfect. It wasn't going to be a long tour, we thought it might of been but her manager wants a short one then a longer one, just to get the fans pumped I guess, you know what the music business is like. We were sitting in Selena's dressing room. Her make up artist was getting her ready and others in her crew were there also.

''Watch out you don't fall, you're wearing heels, could be a bad mix. Especially the way you dance.'' I laughed while eating chips.

''Oh shut up'' She leaned over and slapped my arm.

''Ow, come on, gotta be calm for your show.''

''''I've been fine the last two nights.'' She looked at me in the mirror. 

''Well you know, could be tonight.'' She rolled her eyes and smirked. We both half laughed. She was nearly ready to go on and gathered all the crew together. I was making the little speech tonight before everyone went on stage. 

''Y'all, it's gon' be a good show. Nobody is gonna fall, well Selena might...'' Everybody laughed and Selena rolled her eyes. ''Jokes aside, it's gonna be another great show, Selena you're amazing, and such a great performer, dancers are just insane, band are crazy, another show! Y'all can do this, it's gonna be crazy. LET'S GO!!!!'' 

We all put our hands in and counted to three then said the city name and everyone got in their places. I followed Selena to the stage and hugged her.

''You're gonna be great.'' She nodded. I knew how nervous she got. She ran onto stage and the show started. 

On her last song, Who Says, she called on me.

''I wanna, before I sing the final song, I wanna invite my little sister out.'' My head lifted up and I looked out to the stage to see Selena turn around. 

''Come on Nina, you got big talk, get your butt out here.'' I was so nervous, I didn't wanna do something stupid. I got up and slowly walked out and the crowd went crazy. There were so many people. I went over to Selena and hugged her.

''This is my little sister, Nina, you may know her from magazines or my twitter or her twitter or something. She hasn't really been out with me much so people don't really know her!'' I smiled. 

''Got anything to say?'' She shoved the mic in my face.

''Uhhh, I mean just like, you're all amazing people and there is a lot of you.'' Everyone cheered. It was so so loud. Holy crap, this was so insane. 

Selena took the mic back and looked at me. 

''I mean you sing a little, don't you?'' I froze.

''Yeah well, in the shower.'' People cheered and laughed. 

''Come on, sing this song with me.'' I was so damn nervous, dammit Selena!

''Uh, I mean, I don't know....''

''Come on Nina, for me?! What about the fans? What do you guys think?!'' They went crazy and started chanting 'Sing'

I nodded and laughed.

''Okay, okay.'' I was freaking out inside. Could I remember the lyrics? Was I gonna faint? Oh jeez, I was nervous big time.

But we sung together.

And it went great.

It was so much fun and the crowd loved it. I had been told I was a good singer, I normally just brushed the comments away, but this reaction? It was insane. We thanked the crowd then went off stage.

''We should do that more often.'' I looked at Selena. She was smiling like crazy.

''We should.'' I smiled back and hugged her.