Thank god.

''Come on Nina, get up! We need to leave in half an hour!''

Half an hour? How can I get ready in half an hour? I jumped up from my bed and got a shower. I was ready just in time.

''Do I really have to come with you? Please can't I just go...''

''No, you're coming. Look, just try be nice to Emma, just talk to her.''

''You know I'm not good with 19 year olds.'' Selena appeared.

''Yeah it's true, she's not, just like I'm not good with annoying 15 year olds.''

''See?''

''Look, Nina you're coming and Selena you're coming to the meal tonight with all of us and that's final,''

''What?! No, I'm going out with J...''

''No! It's final! You can go out with Josh today, but not tonight, you're coming out with US.'' I smirked and laughed. Selena glared at me.

''Urghhhhhhhh.'' Selena walked over to me.

''Stop smiling idiot.'' She pushed past me and slammed the door.

''She seems happy..?'' My Mum laughed. We were both ready and were meeting them in the lobby so we made our way down. We got to the lobby and waited. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. It was so nice here, it was so big.

''Hello, hey hey!'' I heard my Mum greeting them all and I looked up to see my Mum's friend, the little boy and the

uh oh.

It was the girl I spilled the coffee on, well you know, it was her fault, she was standing directly behind me, who does that?!

''This is Nina, my daughter, last time you saw her she was about five.''

''Oh I remember!'' My Mum's friend grabbed me and hugged me. I smiled. The girl who I spilled coffee over, Emma, hadn't noticed me yet. My Mum and her friend started talking about how much I had grown and Emma had grown, and how cute Luke was (the 7 year old) who was running around. Emma still hadn't looked up, she was just texting. Do you think she had actually noticed?

''Emma? Are you going to say hi?'' No, no no, don't look up, don't look up.

She looked up and stared at me.

Too late.

I half smiled but she didn't.

''This is Nina, you've met before, but you know when you were way younger.''

''Hey...'' I smiled. Yeah, she still wasn't smiling.

''We actually met last night.'' She made this weird angry scary i'ma kill you face. Her Mum was puzzled.

''You..you did?''

''Nina, you never told me this?'' My Mum looked at me.

''Well, I never knew it was her, I just thought it was some random.''

''A random you spilled coffee on?''

''Yeah but that wasn't my fault.''

''Yeah, it was, trust me.''

''So you just go around calling strangers idiots?'' She glared at me and an awkward silence hit.

''Okay, so..let's uh, let's go.'' My Mum led with her Mum's friend and Luke while Emma and I were behind them.

''And to answer your question, I only call strangers idiots when I know they are idiots.'' I looked at her.

''So, what, are you some psychic now or something?''