Heaven in Hawaii

Two weeks later, My face was back to normal and so was pretty much everything else. 

I dragged my suitcase down the stairs. It was 6am. I wasn't the best morning person, but knowing I was going to Hawaii, made me one of the happiest people in the morning. Selena, either way, she was not a morning person. 

''Okay, have you got everything?'' My Mum looked around, worried as if we had left everything we needed even though she had checked the suitcase over 100 times. 

''Yeah mum, got all that I need.''

''SELENA, COME ON, WE NEED TO LEAVE.'' My Mum became quite the stresser when it came to going on holiday. There was no answer from upstairs.

''Can you go get your sister beca...'' I spun around.

''No, nono, no. I am not going up there, because I'll end up dead and I won't be able to enjoy Hawaii if I'm dead, right?'' My Mum half laughed and went upstairs. We were getting a private plane to Hawaii, this I had never experienced, I was extremely excited. I put all the suitcases in the car that was taking us to the airport. Selena and my Mum came out.

''Hey! Finally, you're up, out and ready to go.'' Selena had her shades on and pushed me out the way and got in the car.

''Well hey, least we're being cheery right!'' My Mum laughed and we all got in the car. I sat in the back with Selena and my Mum sat in the front, we were being driven there by my Mum's friend. 

Selena was on her phone texting someone, being the annoying little sister I am, I grabbed the phone.

''Ooooh, who's this?'' 

''Give that back Nina.'' Selena grabbed the phone and punched me.

''Girls, please, come on.'' My Mum turned around and I just laughed. I dropped the phone and Selena groaned and picked it up.

We arrived at the airport and went inside. We checked in and had to wait in a private lounge until we were told our plane was ready. I messed around on my ipad while Selena just sat and listened to music. Cody was texting me, telling me to have a good time and what not. I hadn't seen him in a while, I missed him. We were called to go on and went on the plane. It was just us so it was really nice. 

Throughout the flight, I watched a movie while Selena was doing work on her laptop. You're probably wondering, wait..isn't Selena an actress, singer...why is she not working?!? Well, when she found out I was her sister, she wanted to spend time with me so she took a little break but because her break is nearly up, she has to get back to work. 

Finally we had arrived. I got off the plane and woah, it was so nice. We were taken to our hotel which was also awesome. We were on the top floor and the room was huge. Our view was of the beach and the beautiful blue ocean. It was amazing. It was around 3pm and Selena and I decided to go out and explore. My Mum actually had a friend here who was also on holiday so she was going to spend most of the time with her and her family as they hadn't seen each other in ages. I knew she had kids but I never had really met them, I think I had met them once but I don't even know.

Selena and I went outside and walked along the beach. It was amazing. Selena's phone started ringing. 

''I thought you were going turn that off...?''

''Shhhhhh'' She put her finger on my lips and answered her phone. I looked at her weird and laughed.

''Hey, hey...JOSH?! Is that you?! Oh my god, how are you? Yeah i'm good, yeah.'' I had no idea who she was talking to, so I carried on walking. I wasn't really paying attention and I tripped over something but managed to stay on my feet. I looked back and it was someones camera. A boy ran towards me, well jogged over and I recognised him. He was on the phone too.

''Oh are you okay? I just saw you trip. Where's my postcard?'' He smirked and I just laughed. Seeing him up close, I recognised him even more. He must of thought I was had some sort of staring problem because he looked at me funny.

''What is it?'' He laughed.

''Oh, I'm sorry, I just recognise you.'' He burst out laughing and by this time Selena was jogging over.

''I'm Josh, Josh Hutcherson'' That's when it clicked, I don't even know how I didn't fully recognise him, he did have a hat on, but he was amazing in The Hunger Games. I was just about to introduce myself when Selena ran over and pushed me out the way so I stumbled to the side. 

''Josh!!!!!!'' She jumped and hugged him. 

''I'm guessing you know who this is?'' He pointed at Selena. He didn't know that we were sisters obviously, hardly anyone did. Everyone knew Selena had a sister, but nobody really knew what I looked like. Selena eventually let go of Josh and Selena turned around and looked at me.

''Oh, her, this is my little sister.'' His eyes widened.

''The mysterious little sister, finally has a face!'' And he hugged me. He seemed so lovely. We all sat down and he told us how he was in Hawaii filming for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. It was amazing to hear all the stories and he was so nice. My phone started ringing so I stood up and answered it. It was our Mum telling us to come back to the hotel for food, I didn't realise it was 6pm. We had been out for a while. Selena was going to meet up with Josh tomorrow or something.

We got back to our hotel room and our Mum had gotten us loads of food so we all just sat and ate, it was amazing.

''How was your friend and her family?'' 

''They were fine, we're going out tomorrow with them, they are in the same hotel as us! I never even knew, the funniest thing.'' It wasn't really the funniest thing, but I laughed. I suppose parents just say that, cause they genuinely think that is funny when well, it's not really. 

''Oh, I can't, I'm going out with Josh.'' Damnit, I didn't have an excuse.

''Yeah so am I.'' I nodded and stuffed so much food in my mouth so neither of them could question me, but of course...Selena.

''Yeah, no you're not, Just Josh and I, not you.''

''Well great! You can come with us then!'' 

''Can I not just chill here then go to the...''

''No, you're coming with us. She has a daughter, the same age as Selena and a son who is 7 but that doesn't matter!''

''Really mum? Do you think I will become friends with either of them? No, I won't.''

''Oh stop being a teenager, you're going.'' I groaned and Selena laughed.

We finished the food and my Mum tidyed up. We had nothing in our mini fridge so I was going to get myself a drink from the lobby area but then Selena wanted a drink then my Mum did, so really I was just buying everyone a friggin drink. I went downstairs to the lobby and went to the bar bit . I just got 5 bottles of coke. The guy handed them over and he smiled and put them in a bag. I'm glad he did, because normally these people don't and they believe you can actually carry all these bottles, na man, I can't. 

I turned around and fell into someone and their drink went all over them. Of course it was a Starbucks coffee and she had a white t-shirt on.

''Oh my god, oh my god, nononono'' She started freaking out, like proper freaking out.

''Oh crap, I'm sorry, I just wasn't paying atten...''

''No you weren't, you're an idiot. Urgh.''

''Woah, uh, I said I was sorry.'' She just glared at me and ran off. I think she was gonna kill me. 

Let's hope tomorrow, I don't spill any coffee on anyone. Doesn't matter, I won't be seeing her again. 

Hope you enjoyed, quite long :) Josh H will be in it for most of the Hawaii times, the girl who I spilled coffee on by accident is going to look like this (Ashley Roberts from the Pussycat dolls but won't actually be here, gotta wait who it's gonna be ;) 

http://celebritywonder.ugo.com/picture/Ashley_Roberts/AshleyRobert_Cohen_58518188.jpg

So hope you enjoyed!