If you're by my side, I'll be okay. I'm sorry.

Jasmine. Jasmine was standing at my door, staring at me and Cody. I didn't hear what she said before, just shouting. I couldn't really hear her now, I was so shocked of what just happened. Cody kissing me, expressing his true feelings for me. How long has felt this way? Has he always felt this way? What!? 

''HELLO?!? WHAT the hell is going on?!'' Jasmine screamed in my face.

''Huh, what, we were just, uh, uhm, well we were just....'' I was still in shock. Cody was too, I think it was because I didn't pull away, I didn't tell him to get off, or stop. I just let him kiss me and I kissed back. I was in the wrong, not just Cody.

''You two are idiots. IDIOTS. Do you know how hurt Ray will be?'' I turned to look at her and stood up.

''Well, you can't tell him, not now, I'll tell him.'' I was serious. She laughed and came closer.

''What, just like he told me about you two? Just like you knew about all of that and never told me.'' My eyes widened. I was so angry.

''What!? You need to get this through your head, I. Never. Knew. I don't know why you think that, I don't know, you're an idiot..and..'' She just kept laughing then she went to walk out of my room. 

''Where are you going?'' She turned around.

''To go and tell him of course.'' She winked and she walked out of my room. I turned to Cody.

''I have to stop her ...I can't let..I need to tell him myself'' I went to run out but Cody grabbed my hand. 

''Nina, I'm so sorry.'' We both looked into each others eyes. 

''Don't be.'' I kissed him on the cheek and ran out. I ran down the stairs and Cody followed. My front door was wide open.  I ran outside and Jasmine was talking to Ray. I froze. Everything went in slow motion again. Cody was standing beside me. Jasmine had already told Ray. I knew by his face. The shock, the anger, the heartbreak. He ran over to me and I looked at Jasmine. She had a smirk on her face, she looked so happy that this was all happening. If only she knew that I didn't know anything about her and Ray. 

''How could you do this to me? How could you?!'' He screamed in my face.

''It, I never meant to. Cody went into it and I just...I didn't stop him.'' Ray looked away from me and looked at Cody.

''So it was you. IT WAS YOU!!' He pushed me to the side and grabbed Cody.

''Ray, leave him!'' I screamed.

''You ruined my relationship.....'' Ray shouted with anger.

''YOU ruined your relationship, you messed it up before. You were still with Jasmine when you were with Nina, you had two girls and neither of them knew, but you liked Nina the best, so you kept her going, you kept her hanging and you faked your way through the relationship...so one day, you would get her. You would have sex with her then would drop her.'' Cody was angry to, I had never seen him like this before.

''You don't know our relationship, you don't know us!''

''Oh, I know you. I know the guy you are, you're a jerk. And all you want is sex and to hurt people.'' I was so shocked by what Cody was saying, I now know why he was acting this way. His dad cheated on his mum one day, he always said that his dad was those exact things. He thought that Ray was exactly like his dad, that is why he hated him so much. He didn't want me to get hurt like his mum did...and maybe the fact...he loved me...

''Do you know what I'm going to do to you, you little punk?'' Ray raised his fist and the next thing I knew Cody had been punched in the face and he was on the ground. I froze. Ray just kept punching and kicking him. I couldn't do anything when suddenly Jasmine fell into me to grab Ray and pull him back. I ran over to Cody and grabbed him.