Different

It was the first proper day in the new house in LA. It was strange, it was weird but...I liked it. Everything was different. My Mum was acting differently, more happier, which was awesome. I suppose I was acting different also, cause I'm happier, but Selena? She seems happy, most of the time, but we've already had a fight and she attacked me, playfighting of course, cause it was just a joke and it was funny, but she got pretty pissed off...anyway..we're sisters now, we're not exactly going to be best of friends all the time. 

I went out of my room and was texting my best friend, Cody. He was a singer, I knew him before all of his fame. It was cool. I wasn't paying much attention and I bumped into someone. 

''Oh...Sorry'' I looked up to see Selena, she didn't look pleased.

''Watch where you're going idiot!'' She pushed passed me and went into her room. I shrugged and went downstairs into the kitchen where my mum was. She had already made breakfast. Pancakes, toast, sausages, loads!

''Holy crap, this looks amazing! Luckily I'm so hungry'' My Mum laughed and I sat down and started eating. Selena came in and hardly talked. She was in some sort of weird mood. It was weird seeing her like this, when on tv and in interviews she always seemed so happy and cheery. Oh well. I went to go for the last pancake when Selena grabbed it too. 

''Yeah I touched that first, so it's mine.'' I looked at her.

''No, it's mine. I'm the oldest'' She glared at you. I laughed.

''Seriously? Using that excuse?'' I laughed, but she grabbed it from me and ate it straight away. I laughed, It was a pancake, it was nothing to me. I got up and my Mum asked me to do the dishes, which was cool, there wasn't many. Selena was putting the dishes in the sink.

''Have fun'' She said it sarcastically and laughed after it. 

''Hey Selena, before you go, come here.'' She turned around and came over. I waited for a minute.

''Well, what is it idiot?!?'' I got a handful of water and sprayed it all over her. 

It went silent for a minute, you know when things seem to just stop? Well, that's what it was like, until she realised what had happened.

''You didn't just do that.'' I laughed and nodded.

''Oh yeeah..I did.'' She went to grab me but I quickly jumped back, then she started chasing me around the kitchen. I managed to run out of the kitchen and run into the living room. Where the heck was my Mum?! Selena was pretty fast too, a lot faster than anyone would expect. I ran and jumped over the sofa and ran upstairs where my Mum luckily was. 

''Wow what is going on?!'' She was startled.

''She sprayed water, ALL over me'' Selena stopped and stood there with her arms crossed. She was super pissed. I mean, it wasn't like it was just one bit of water, it was all over her. Some on her hair, on her shirt...Oops. 

''Both of you, please just stop. I have to go out in 5 minutes. Selena is in charge, just please..both of you behave.''

A smirk appeared on Selena's face and mouthed: ''You're dead''

She was overreacting!! It's a bit of water, it'll dry, but...I was scared. She's pretty strong. Home alone with her? BUT...hey...I can run ;)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART!!! Also I wanna say, I love Selena, I know she probably isn't like this, It's just my ideas of what could happen if she had  a sister and what it'd be like :) Tell me what you think