I can't believe this is happening...Ray.

The text said: Guess who just moved to L.A.....? I was so shocked. No way he could of moved to L.A either, why would he of moved to L.A?

Text conversation -

Nina: Who...

Ray: Who do you think silly;) me baby.

Nina: Are you serious?!? But how?!

Ray: Well, my dad's job got transferred here..my mom and dad got a divorce and well..I moved here with him, knowing you were here..and stuff..

Nina: :) are you serious? Well we have to meet up.

Ray: In an hour, Starbucks.

Nina: See you there ;) x

I felt bad. Really bad. I mean, Jasmine moved next door but I did really like Ray, and I believed him. I really believed him when he said that he loved me. Well, I'll just meet up with him and see what happens. I mean what's the worst that could happen right? 

I started getting ready. It was 6pm so I had some time to get ready. I put some skinny jeans on and a random t-shirt. I didn't want to make too much effort, I mean..we were just friends just now. Nothing serious. 

''And where are you going?'' I turned around to see Selena with her arms folded.

''Just, uh out with, out with an old friend.'' I smiled.

''Who's this, old friend then?'' She got closer.

''Look, it doesn't matter. Tell mum I've gone out okay. Thanks.'' I opened the door but Selena pushed her hand against it and it slammed shut. I sighed.

''Okay it's a boy called Ray and...'' 

''Ray, Jasmine told me about him, all about that boy.'' She smirked.

''Well whatever she said, it's not true...I DIDN'T KNOW.'' I opened the door, shook my head and walked down to the starbucks we were meeting at. I went inside and sat down at the table beside the window. I waited...and waited...and waited when finally, the boy with the same old short brown hair, the same old crystal blue eyes and the same..old..gorgeous smile.

''Nina, it's you!'' He ran over and hugged me. He squeezed me and I was so happy. He smelled amazing. 

''And it's, it's you Ray. You look..great.''

''I look great?! Look at you, you look...beautiful.'' I smiled and we both ordered then sat down. We talked and talked about everything. About Jasmine, what happened there, Selena, my Mum, Cody, everything. We got ready to go and he walked me back to my house.

''You know, it's been amazing seeing you. When I heard you were moving, I don't know, something didn't feel right. Like a piece of me was missing.'' He smiled and he put his arm around me.

''And then you moved to LA, I think it's because you wanted to come find me'' I laughed and so did he.

''Maybe it was, it was..it was fate.'' He said. We both stopped outside my house and I looked into his eyes. He looked into mine.

''Thank you, for making this night so special Nina.'' 

''No, thank you Ray for coming back.'' Straight after I said that, he went in for a kiss. I was taken by surprise, but I loved it. I was lost. We both eventually pulled away. 

''Seems like you two are having fun. What are you doing here Ray?!'' We both turned around to see Jasmine, sitting in her front garden, watching. How long had she been there?

''Jasmine, hey...well'' Ray waved.

''Ugh, forget it, both of you. Idiots.'' She ran on inside. Ray laughed and I smirked.

''So..I'll..see you tomorrow?'' I smiled. 

''I'd love that.'' I hugged him and I said goodbye then went inside. I took off my shoes. I was so happy, I felt like I was high. 

It was pretty late, everyone was in bed. Well I thought that everyone was in bed. I was getting ready for bed, in the bathroom. 

''So where have you been?'' I got such a fright, I dropped my toothbrush.

''Oh my god Selena, what are you doing? Don't sneak up on me like that'' She laughed and a little smile appeared on my face. I was to happy to be mad.

''You're way too happy.'' She always questioned my happiness.

''I just, I had a good night.'' I hugged her and squeezed her.

''I love you Selena, Get a good sleep.'' I walked down to my room and was just about to go inside.

''I love you too Nina, this whole sister thing, might just work out.'' We both smiled and I nodded. I went into my room and collapsed on my bed. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Ray.

''I love you...Will you be my girlfriend?'' A smile appeared on my face and I texted back straight away saying:

Why not?;) I love you too.

Life was good. Too good.