Rapunzel.

I was just putting my shoes on when Selena came out.

"Where are you going?" She mumbled.

"Just Gemma's. I'll be back about dinner, I don't really know what we are gonna do but.." I was tying my shoes so I wasn't paying attention.

"And so I guess, we'll just chill, what are y..." The door slammed and I looked up. She had left, she must have heard Gemma and didn't want to hear anymore. I quickly opened the door to see her walking down to Tommy's car and jumping in. I sighed and left for Gemma's. 

I rang her doorbell and waited. Her house wasn't far from mine, the house seemed quite old. She opened the door.

"Well hey! Come on in." I smiled and walked in.

"Nice house, better on the inside, than the out." She laughed.

"Thank you, yeah the outside isn't too beautiful."

"well, isn't always the outside that counts." I smiled at her.

"Oh don't get all cliche on me." I rolled my eyes and went into her living room. She showed me around we spent most of the time just talking about how she had moved here, and what did she did, and just more about her life. 

"So are you wanting anything to drink?" She spun around to look at me.

"A coffee would be nice." I smirked at the thought of the coffee I had spilled on her when we first met.

"Oh yeah? Just don't spill it anywhere."

"You're funny." She laughed. I yawned and waited for her to return.

"Oh, Gemma, do you have a laptop I could use? I need to check my e-mails and my stupid phone isn't working." She poked her head into the room.

"Course, upstairs, room on the left." I smiled and nodded. I jumped up the stairs and went into what seemed like an office type room. I slipped into the seat and spun the laptop around. I loaded it up and searched around my e-mails. Nothing exciting. I closed off the window, when I saw an interesting file.

FAKE PATERNITY TEST - NINA

What? What was this? I went on it and it opened into a text editor or an editor of some sorts where you could change it to anything. So it was easy fixed. There was also a file on her desktop that was called

PATERNITY TEST LAYOUT

This can't be true, surely she didn't fake the paternity test, why, why would she do that. I searched around even more and she had a whole folder dedicated to my family. She had old bills, old bank statements, lists of what we bought in a month for February, Selena's tour payments, what she earned.

"How did she get all this?" I quietly mumbled to myself.

"You weren't meant to see that."

I spun around to see Gemma standing there, staring at me. I jumped up, falling into the desk and quickly moved to the side so I wasn't trapped in behind a desk.

"Wh-wh-what is that? Why do you have all that? You..you faked the paternity test?"

She stood there in silence for a minute.

"Yeah, yeah I did." I felt my muscles tense.

"But, but why? I don't.." I saw her going into a drawer for something, I was scared. I normally wasn't someone who got scared, but after the shooting, I had gotten scared a lot easier these days. Before she could even get what she was going to get, I ran and surprised her. I ran past her and jumped down the stairs. I took out my phone and texted Selena: HELP. I jumped to the front door, which was locked. It could only be opened with a key.