Sorry.

I woke up and looked up at the ceiling. I didn't really wanna get up today but I heard banging downstairs, the door kept being slammed shut then opened again. I sat up in my bed and went downstairs. There were suitcases that looked like Selena's, I went into the living room to see Selena. 

''What are you doing here? Shouldn't you still be in Texas with your best friend?''

''Nina...''

''Or maybe she's your sister, because you trust her more than your own sister.''

''Nina, I..''

''Don't even bother trying to stick up for her because she's obviously better tha..''

''NINA SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN.'' I shit myself, she was so loud and I had never seen her this serious or scary before. I quickly sat down and she sat beside me.

''Thank you.''

''Demi told me everything, she actually felt bad for what she did, she apologized to you and apologized to me. And now I'm apologizing to you.'' I looked down.

''Look at me.'' I looked at her slowly.

''I'm being serious, I am so sorry for doubting you and I shouldn't of, it was so obvious that she was messing around with it all.'' 

So she apologized. I accepted. Then the weird happened, if that wasn't weird enough. Demi called me and apologized. 

Three weeks passed and so had everything else. Selena was on the phone to her manager.

I was sitting on the sofa, making a lot of noise. Just shouting random words and I don't know. I was bored.

''Nina, shh.''

''Just come on, hurry up so we can watch Vampire Diaries.''

''Just give me a se...okay, yeah. Are you serious? Next week?! Oh my god, okay, okay, okay!'' She hung up and ran over and jumped on me.

''Ow?! What?!''

''I'm going on tour! We're going on tour!'' My eyes widened.

''Are you serious?!''

We both screamed. A North America tour, it was gonna be awesome. I was going to be going on tour, with Selena. Holy crap. 

Selena was sorting out all the details tonight, so she was busy so I just sat and kept asking her what was going on but she didn't tell me anything, probably cause she didn't know. 

She said there might be guests on tour, but who?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is short, I haven't got any inspiration for this story just now, if you have any ideas let me know! Also I'm so busy these days with school and I've not been well, hope you understand, THANK YOU!!