Surprise.

We had spent last night setting up most of the pranks. It was a trap, everywhere. So we had to be careful when we walked around. I had slept on Justin's sofa and Justin had fallen asleep on the seat opposite me. 

''Hey, you're awake...woah your face looks......'' I stood up and looked in the mirror. Now I got what he was getting at, my face was bruised, badly. I touched under my eye and it hurt so bad. I shook my head.

''Okay look, it doesn't matter, we need to get Austin here.''

''Toss me your phone.'' I threw it at him. He texted Selena asking if she could come pick me up and just by chance she said Austin would pick me up.

''I can't text the address though, I'm meant to be at Cody's.''

''Already got it covered.'' He threw the phone back at me and it was phoning Selena. I quickly put the phone to my ear.

''Nina, hey.'' I heard Selena's voice.

''Hey sis, put Austin on the phone would ya?''

''Uh..okay.'' I heard voices then finally he came on.

''Nina, what do you want?''

''So you're coming to pick me up, just thought I'd give you the address.''

''Oh Selena already ga...''

''85 Yesten Road, see you in 5..'' I hung up and put the phone in my pocket.

''Okay you ready for this?'' I nodded. We ran around the house making sure everything was all set. That's when the door went. 

''Does he know I was Selena's Ex?''

''I have no idea, just answer the door and send him upstairs, first left and he'll get into the trap.'' He nodded and ran to answer the door. I waited anxiously upstairs. I heard Justin speaking to him and heard Austin coming up the stairs. 

''Nina? You here?''

''Yeah in here...'' He came into the room and a bucket fell onto him. It was full of freezing cold water, whipped cream mixed with beans. Nice mix? Yeah. 

''WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?'' He took the bucket off and walked forward which set off the next trap, where he got shot with nerf guns and sprayed with silly string. He had walked further into the room, just like we had planned so I managed to get out and tried to lure him into next room. I ran into Justin's spare room.

''Austin?! Where are you? I'm in here.''

''I'm going to kill you Gomez.'' He stumbled into the room, trying to see. He tripped over all the shoes we left which caused more stuff to fall on him. We mixed jelly with whipped cream and ice cream. Yeah uh, not nice. 

The second part of the plan was to get Austin to attack me and just in time, for Selena to walk in and see. I pushed into Austin, making him fall over again and myself to get loads of the weird stuff he had on him. I ran downstairs.

''I'm downstairs Austin! Come get me!'' I could hear stomping from upstairs. Justin appeared.

''Selena is on her way, I used his phone to text her, it'll only take her five minutes.'' Austin started coming down the stairs. Justin and I laughed and both ran into the kitchen. Austin ran into the kitchen and looked out the window looking for me. The door went and Justin and I ran as fast as we could. Austin noticed me and caught up with me and tackled me to the ground before I could get any further but Selena was there. Looking at her 'boyfriend' attacking her sister. This plan had been perfect.

''AUSTIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?'' Austin looked up, through his messy eyes and his hair drooping down over his face.

''Uh..uh...nothing, I uh....'' Austin jumped up and went to talk to Selena but she jumped back. She looked at me. I think it took her a few good seconds to realise it was actually me because my face was so bruised and what not. Justin saw Austin out and told him to never come back, that was the nicer way of saying it. Selena sat beside me. 

''Who...did this?'' She rubbed my face. I laughed a little.

''His sister, remember on the phone when I said his sister did a good job, but not good enough? Yeah...'' I explained it all to her while Justin awkwardly sat there. I stood up.

''Look you guys need to talk, stuff, so I'ma be outside, need some fresh air.'' I went outside and sat on the steps outside his house. I heard the door open and it was Justin and Selena. I stood up and smiled. 

Long story short, they weren't back together and probably won't get back together but I think they're still kinda friends. I think she's happy he found me. I hugged Justin and thanked him. I wanted to stay in touch, of course, he was extremely nice, even after what he had done. We both forgave him.

Selena and I got home, my Mum was worried sick when she saw all my bruises but I explained I had just fallen off Justin's skateboard really badly, and she actually bought it. Selena and I were getting ready for bed.

''You're such a good sister.'' I turned to her and smiled.

''Yeah, I mean you too, kinda.'' She laughed.

''I have a surprise for you.'' I yawned and looked at her.

''What is it?'' I smiled. I didn't expect much, maybe new shoes or something, I looked in the mirror. 

''We're going to Hawaii in two weeks.'' I spun around and looked at her.

''Are you serious?!?!?'' 

And she was. We were going to Hawaii, for a nice little holiday.