I love you, not her.

Cody's party was beginning in 10 and I still wasn't ready. I quickly got dressed and got my shoes on, Tyler was coming to my house in about half an hour so we could walk down together. I went downstairs and Selena was sitting on the sofa listening to music. I think she had friends coming over tonight or something, I don't know, I didn't want to bother her because she'd probably kill me. 

Time flew by and before I knew it, Tyler was here.

''Woah, you look beautiful.'' I smiled and thanked him then we began to walk to Cody's. We arrived and Cody answered the door.

''Woah Nina, you look absolutely gorgeous.'' I blushed.

''Thanks Cody, you look wonderfully handsome.'' I smiled and Tyler coughed to get our attention as we both basically ignored him.

''This is Tyler, my boyfriend.'' They both shook hands then we went inside. It was already pretty packed and the music was loud, it was great. 

I was talking to some of Cody's friends when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Cody and a girl, she was so pretty.

''Nina, this is...Kat.'' I smiled and we hugged.

''Nice to meet you Kat!''

''Nice to meet you too Nina.'' She smiled and we talked for a bit then we moved on to different people. We all had had food and drink and it was great, it was getting pretty late as well, but Cody's parents didn't mind as they were out most of the night. 

I needed a pee so I went upstairs, done my business then went out to see Cody standing in his room which his back to the door, he was alone. I went and stood at the door.

''What are you doing up here alone mister?'' He turned around and jumped a little, looking startled.

''Nina, uh hey.'' I walked up to him.

''You okay?'' I smiled and he laughed.

''Yeah, yeah I'm fine, I'm fine, it's just..'' He sat on the bed and I sat beside him.

''Just what Cody?''

''I was just thinking...is this right?''

''What right?'' I looked at him, confused. 

''Just, us with different people.''

''Why wouldn't it be right?'' I looked into his crystal blue eyes.

''Because..I love you, not her.'' Her meaning Kat.

Before I could reply, he kissed me.

And every part of me was saying that it was wrong apart from my heart, which was saying that it was so right. 

We kissed for what seemed like ages, that's when Tyler and Kat both came in. We froze and looked at them.

Tyler started shouting at Cody and Kat started crying, shouting on people. I had no idea what was going on, I was still lost in Cody's eyes, and his smile and that kiss, it was beautiful. Different people came running into the room, comforting Kat while I just stood there, not sure what to do. 

And that's when I blacked out.