Moving on.

I was getting ready for Simon to come around. I pulled on my skinny jeans and searched through my wardrobe for a nice t-shirt.

"Hey you." I turned around to see Selena, already fully dressed.

"Hey." I smiled and went back to looking for a t-shirt.

"Still not dressed?" I laughed.

"Just trying to find a t-shirt." I grabbed one and shoved it on and quickly sorted my hair. 

"Uh, Simon is coming round and we have something to talk to you about."

"Oh, you're not pregnant are you?" She stood up quickly.

"What no, it's..."

"Getting married?"

"What, no no, it's..."

"Running away together and never coming back?!"

"Selena, no, it's serious okay." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Yeah okay, whatever." I slowly nodded and went downstairs. I had some food and heard the doorbell. I ran towards the door and opened it.

"Hey." It was Simon. He came in and took off his shoes.

"You ready?" I looked at him and shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm scared she won't believe me or something, I don't know." He held my hand.

"She will. It's okay." We went into the living room and Selena eventually came in.

"Okay, I'm here." Just before we were about to tell her my Mum came in.

"Oh hey, sorry if I'm interrupting, but I need to talk to you girls, it's really important." She looked nervous.

"Can it wait mum? We just have, something to tak about." A faint smile appeared on her face and she slowly nodded. She slowly walked away from the doorway and I heard her go into the kitchen.

"Well, Nina has something to tell you, I'm just here for moral support, I guess." I smiled and opened my mouth to explain when  I heard something, it sounded like screaming. 

"Can you guys hear that?" I looked at them both.

"Hear what?" Selena was confused as was Simon.

"I'll be back in a sec, Simon you can explain if you want, it'll just take a second."

"Nina, I'm sure it's nothing..."

"I'm sure it is, but lemme just go see." Simon sighed and I heard him begin talking. I opened the front door and looked around. The noise had almost gone when I heard it again. I went around the side, half into my back garden. Silence. I shrugged and was just about to turn around to go back inside when I was tackled to the ground.

"I knew you would come out if you heard that." Nicole.

"What the hell!?" I tried to push her off of me.

"I wouldn't bother, remember stronger, faster." She laughed.

"What was that noise?!"

"I don't know, something from my house, but I knew you, only you would come out. And I know you're about to tell Selena."

"But..but how?!"

"Remember, I'm here best friend, she tells me everything." I felt something inside me break. Of course Selena had told her, why wouldn't she? It's not like we said don't tell anyone, we just said that we needed to talk to her.

"Dammit..."

"Oh what is it? Finally know you've lost?"

"I haven't lost." I spoke through gritted teeth and she smirked.