Scarlett

We were at a signing for Selena's new album that had just came out a week ago. Selena was talking to fans and signing while I sat quite far behind her while reading my book. I didn't have to come but I kinda liked seeing all the people coming out to support my sister. And we're getting work done in our house, well just in one part of the house, where my room is. So another thing is I have to share a room with Selena for a while, I can't remember for how long, but it's gonna be uh...interesting. Apparently we have new neighbours moving in as well. Both houses beside us our empty which has been pretty nice, but now people are moving into the house on the right. I've had pretty bad experiences with neighbours. 

"Nina, this girl wants a photo with both of us." I lowered my book and looked at Selena. I smiled and walked over and took the picture. Some fans wanted a picture with me, others didn't. Some people still didn't even realise who I was. I didn't mind, I liked it. Selena normally gets mobbed when she gets out and I hate when, I always feel so claustrophobic and scared. Normally when I go out, some fans ask me questions and for photos and there is barely any paparazzi, maybe one or two. 

The signing finished and we went back home. I went into Selena's room which was now my room as well and fell onto the single bed that my Mum set up for myself.

"Selena..........Selena.............SELENA....."

"What?!?" She peeked into the room.

"Oh, I thought you were downstairs, I was going to ask for you to get me some chips." She was about to say something when I looked at her and smiled.

"Please?!" She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She ran downstairs and brought up a bag of chips. We both watched TV and ate. Selena's phone started ringing and we both turned to look at it.

"Ugh, Justin, he keeps phoning."

"I wonder why." I said sarcastically and she looked at me.

"Ha ha, so funny. We're over now, completely over."

"No bed fun anymore?"

"Oh shut up." I laughed and she began to laugh as well.  She ignored it. Half an hour later, the door went.

"Selena, it's someone for you. I'll send them up" My Mum shouted up.

"I know who that'll be." She looked at me.

"It can't be, he wouldn't...."

"Hey babe." We both looked up to see Justin. I squinted my eyes and nodded.

"Well, that's my cue to leave." I stood up and Justin smiled.

"NO!" Selena grabbed my arm and yanked me back down. I fell back onto the bed. Justin's smile disappeared.

"Okay, I guess not."

"Look, I need to talk to you...alone."

"Whatever you need to say, you can say it in front of Nina." Selena held onto my arm.

"No, no no, well wait, just...keep it PG." I smiled and nodded. Justin looked at me weird and shook his head.

"Look, whatever, I still love you Selena and I really want..."

"No, no, see you're doing everything wrong." I stood up. 

"Nina.." Selena looked at me funny.

"No, no if you ask me to stay, then I criticise." I turned to look at Justin.

"You need to say it with feeling...just now you're just like yeah i love you, whatever, you have to have emotion. I know that's hard for you buddy, but just...feel something." Justin rolled his eyes.

"I don't need you criticising me..." I got a whiff of strong beer. I laughed.

"Drinking is the wrong thing to do before coming to the house of the girl you supposedly love."

"I haven't been..drinking..I just..." He looked down.

"Look, i'm gonna be downstairs, if you need anything..." Selena looked at me like she was going to kill me because I was leaving but I knew she could handle it. I nodded and smiled. I left the room and ran downstairs. That was an awkward and weird situation, which I did not need to be involved in. 

20 Minutes later, Selena came downstairs with Justin.

"I'm going out with Justin for a bit.."

"Hey, what wait!" Before I got any reply, the door had slammed and Justin and Selena had left.

"Huh...." I shrugged and continued to watch TV. 

I got an e-mail from Simon sometimes, telling me how he was and telling me he loved me and he missed me. I missed him too, a lot. 

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" My Mum probably just expected me to get it because she was in the office working. I got up and ran over to the door and opened it. I was faced with a girl who had long curly, brown hair. She had bold blue eyes which actually reminded me of Simon's. (Looks like Megan fox, quite this style - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls3rmv0bPs1qgj6g4o1_500.png )

"Uh, hi?"

"Hi I'm Scarlett." She stuck her hand out in front of me and I looked down and slowly shook it.

Then it hit me.

"Oh, you must be the new neighbour, I'm sorry, I just, I'm so rude. I'm tired, I didn't realise." She laughed and nodded.

"Well one of them, I moved in with my family, my Mum, my Dad and my little brother."

"Oh, awesome. Well that's cool. Well I'm here with my Mum and my big sister.."

"Selena Gomez, yeah we know."

"Oh woah, okay, that's not ...creepy." I sarcastically said. She laughed and nodded.

"Yeah we were told about 72 times that you all lived here."

"Oh woah 72? Major selling point I guess.." She laughed and smiled.

"So uh..I'll see you around I guess." She grabbed a handful of her hair and stepped back.

"Yeah, you will, probably see me, somewhere." She laughed and nodded. I waved and she walked away. 

It was weird.

She was actually nice.

A nice neighbour?

I don't know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this has been a long time coming! I have been so busy/stressed/bleurgh lately. I started school on Wednesday so chapters will be even shorter :( I do feel bad, and I do try to update as much as possible. I will try update ASAP, even if it is just a short chapter. Is this okay?!? 

If you have any ideas about what the new neighbour could be like, mean, nice, flirty etc let me know?! And what's gonna happen with Justin and Selena? hmmm ;) 

Thank you for all the amazing support, when I started this story I would have never thought I would have over 100,000 reads!! It is absolutely amazing and I love you all, thank you. x