I just wish I could remember.

2 days had passed since the whole crazy party experience, I was out of hospital and my head was healing, it was almost fine! I had seen Cody, the memories still hadn't come back and Tyler broke up with me, we got into a massive argument and we just ended it. I guess I was a little upset because he didn't say why and kept saying I should know but this time is about family. 

Selena was sitting in the living room and her phone was in the kitchen. I was just about to steal it so I could tweet on her twitter when it started ringing. I heard Selena get up but I answered it.

''Hello, Nina Gomez speaking?!'' Then that's when I heard Selena running.

''Hey it's Dylan, is Selena there?'' Dylan is this boy Selena has been seeing, you know just friends, for now.

''She's actually in the bathroom, she had some nasty chinese food..'' Selena grabbed me and tried to get the phone but I attempted to push her back.

''Oh...right uh..uhm..can you just give her a message?''

''GIVE THE PHONE NINA.'' Selena screamed. She started hitting me still trying to get the phone. I was just laughing. She grabbed my arm and bent it backwards.

''Ow ow ow.'' I dropped the phone and she picked it up. She pushed me into the door and I stumbled back a little bit. I just burst out laughing, she gets so annoyed so easily.

Speaking of getting Selena annoyed easily. She was in my Mum's office and she had the doors closed so she had some privacy but that meant she had no idea what I was doing. I ran upstairs and ran into her room. I had an idea, you know a classic prank that everyone always trys, yeah I have tryed it and it works. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a basin/bucket and I filled it with water and put it on top of her door then closed it slightly. I stood behind the door and waited, I heard Selena coming up the stairs.

''SELENA I AM IN YOUR ROOM! Nice stuff you got here"

And then again, I heard her run.

Straight into her room so the bucket fell right on her and drenched her.

It was brilliant, why didn't I film it?!?

''I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!''

''Uh oh..'' She ran for me and quickly dodged her and ran out of her room. I ran downstairs with her following me and ran into the kitchen. I was on one side of the counter and Selena was on the other then my Mum came in.

''FREEZE. Both of you.'' Selena and I looked at our Mum.

''This isn't happening, if you both wanna kill each other, outside, go, now.'' I ran for the back door and opened it and Selena chased me outside. I stumbled a little meaning Selena had the chance to catch me. We were both light girls, we worked out a lot and what not. Selena worked out more because she had a specific work out plan for being on tour and what not, you know she's pretty strong. She managed to pick me up and I was half upside down, to the side, it was an awkward way to be picked up, all I knew was she was walking towards the pool.

''Nononono, Selena, please, no, not in the po..'' And before I knew it, I was drenched because I was thrown in ..the pool.

Selena was laughing so hard.

''Urgh, for god sake Selena, what was that?!? Come on, help me out.''

''Hm, I don't know...I mean...'' She walked around the pool.

''Selena, come on!!!!!!''

''What do you say?''

''Please Selena!'' You're probably wondering why I won't just get out the pool, well 1. It's not the easiest pool to get out of, with someone's hand to pull you out, it's so much easier especially cause I'm small ..oh and 2. I want to pull her in.

''And what else?''

''You're the best sister ever, come on Selena!''

''Okay okay.'' She put out her hand and I grabbed it and pulled her end. She didn't expect it so she half flipped in. She jumped up out of the water.

''You did not just do that.''

''I mean you were already wet, so you know.'' She half laughed and pushed me under the water, she started attacking me and I fought back. She jumped out the pool and helped me out. We went inside, got dried and changed our clothes.

After our dinner, we sat and talked.

''So can you remember anything from the party?'' I shook my head.

''I just remember, us watching tv in the morning, that's it.''

''That's so weird.''

''I know right, Cody said we kissed as a prank, he was trying to make me believe it.''

''What if it wasn't a prank?'' I looked at her and froze a little.

''Well he didn't say it wasn't...well I mean he said he was being serious, but I just thought he was, trying to keep the prank up I guess.''

It went silent for a while.

''Why can't I remember? It's so frustrating.''

''Maybe you'll never remember, don't let it get to you, just realise that you might never find out what happened that night. Never find out if Cody actually did kiss you.'' I looked at her and squinted my eyes. I threw a pillow at her.

''What?!? I'm just saying.''

''Well don't say.'' We both laughed then went and got ready for bed. She lay in her bed and I jumped on her bed and lay beside her.

''I just....wish I could remember.'' She looked at me.

''Just try...think, try your best and if that doesn't worked. You tried, maybe it's not meant to be.'' I nodded and we both passed out. 

But I woke up at 5am, with an extremely bad headache, and I remembered. Not everything, but I remembered arriving at the party, Cody telling me I looked gorgeous but I also remember, the look Tyler gave Cody after he said that, the jealousy. The hate.