You have got to be kidding me

I looked over the fence to see Jasmine Villegas. Now you're all probably thinking, the singer, she dated Bieber, yeah whatever. I know her as my old neighbour at my old house. She didn't stay there for that long, but it was long enough. We were fine when she first moved, we didn't even really talk that much, I just stayed out of her way, she wasn't really big then but then one day outside in my back garden, I was messing around with my friend and we kicked the ball over into her garden by accident. I went to the door, hoping that her mum or something would answer it because I had talked to her before, she was nice, but Jasmine answered it...and it just moved on from there. We became best friends and messed with each other, but one day, myself and the same friend (She had gotten to know her as well) decided it would be hilarious if we kept ringing the doorbell then running away, you know, for a joke. So, that's what we did, we kept doing. It lasted for a good half an hour then a guy came out. A youngish boy, I would 16/17. He had brown, short hair, crystal blue eyes. He was gorgeous. 

''Alright who's there?! This isn't funny anymore.'' We thought we had to end it soon so I came out from behind her bush.

''Hey, we're sorry, I'm Jasmine's neighbour, It was..it was just a joke'' He smiled. His smile was amazing.

''Oh, oh, That's...that's funny. I like jokes..yeah.'' He wasn't really talking in full words, he just kept..staring at me. Jasmine came running out.

''What's go...oh so it was you guys who kept ringing the doorbell!'' My friend and I shrugged. Jasmine rolled her eyes.

''Come on Ray, let's go inside'' Ray. I recognised his name ...and looking at him more, I recognised him even more. He shrugged and waved and they both ran inside. My friend smirked, she knew I was into him. The next day Ray appeared at my door, I invited him, we talked and talked and talked. He told me him and Jasmine were just friends. I believed him, I mean why wouldn't I? So I made a move, I kissed him and we started going out. Jasmine never saw us when were together until one day, he was around at my house. 

''Okay Ray, you're going to have to go now'' I smirked and gave him a peck. He smiled.

''Okay baby, I'll text you later.'' He hugged me and we went outside, that's when shit went down. Jasmine came into my garden.

''I thought I heard your voice.'' She ran up to Ray.

''Wow, hey baby...what up?'' He looked extremely nervous. 

''YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE BUSY TODAY? HM?'' She screamed.

''Well he is, we were just chilling...it's normal for a boyfriend and girlfriend.'' I said. She looked annoyed, confused and like she was about to kill us both.

''Boyfriend and girlfriend? BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND? I thought WE were meant to be boyfriend and girlfriend'' She pushed Ray back. 

''Baby, I was going to end it with you, I was.'' He said to Jasmine then he turned to me.

''I was going to end it with her tonight. I promise'' I half believed him. 

''You..you said that you guys were just..just friends'' I was so confused.

''I know, I just..I said that because I knew you wouldn't want anything to do with me if you knew I was taken by her, I was always more in love with you...Always'' He stared at me. I truly believed that. I don't know why, I just.. I just did. The way he said it, the way he looked at me. The meaning behind his eyes. 

''EH, HELLO? STILL HERE'' Jasmine pushed between us. 

''This is all fake isn't it? You knew about this, YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS'' She pushed me back. 

''What, no I didn't. No?!'' Now I was pissed, why would I know about it? Why would I hurt her? We were best friends. 

''She didn't know Jasmine. She didn't.'' Ray was started to get annoyed too, he didn't want me to get involved even more. 

''You know what, I don't believe either of you. You two, you two be happy together'' Then she stormed off. Ray went home and a couple of days later she moved away and became big. I knew she had an amazing voice and was in talks with some big people in LA. Apparently she was going to tell me that night that it all happened that she was moving. Ray already knew but assumed I knew too. Ray and I still talk. We don't go out, but we have an odd text. I do truly believe he loved me and one day, maybe it might come back, but now, not now. Anyways, now you know the story, back to now.

''J..j..jasmine, hey.'' I jumped off the trampoline and went over to the fence.

''How you been? How are you? I haven't, we haven't..seen each other..or..or spoke in ages.'' I smiled.

''Yeah and who's fault is that?'' She glared at me.

''Well, you were the one who moved away and..'' I laughed but stopped when I realised she looked really annoyed.

''Still..annoyed about the whole situation huh? Jasmine it was so long ago, we don't..''

''I don't care, it hurt. You lied, he lied...''

''I DIDN'T LIE. I DIDN'T KNOW.'' I butted in. She glared at me and just shook her head.

''Well, I have plenty of time for payback now I live next door to you.''

''Look, we don't need any..payback, revenge, whatever...I didn't...You need to listen to me, we need to talk..We were best friends...why are you letting a boy ruin it?!''

''BECAUSE YOU KNEW ALL ABOUT IT''

''NO I DIDN'T'' I shouted back. 

''What's all the shouting about?'' We both turned to see Selena.

''Oh my god...Selena?!?! What are you doing here?'' Jasmine was shocked.

''Well, you know my big sister.'' I looked at her.

''Big sister?'' 

''You miss a lot when you don't call.'' I shrugged, shook my head and went inside. My phone buzzed. Two texts, one from Cody..and one from

Ray.

OOOOHHHH, crazy chapter?! Do you like it!? COMMENT BELOW! Tell me if u want more and if you want the whole Ray think to keep going :)