Kisses.

I quickly pushed him off of me and looked around, almost panicking that Simon might have seen me. We hadn't really talked about what was going on with us, Simon and I, but I still didn't want him to see me kissing someone else, or someone else kissing me rather.

"C-Cody, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to apologize, life hasn't been the same without you. It's been nothing like it should of. I should have been here with you, making sure you were okay, loving you, but I wasn't. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you but I love you Nina and I can't ever let you go."

I must of looked like I had seen a group of ghosts dancing with Santa Claus and Vampires. I didn't know what to say. What do I say to that? I don't love him, but I love him..like a friend. I love Simon.

"Well aren't you going to say anything?" Cody exclaimed.

"Look..Cody, I..." Just then I heard someone call my name. I looked over to see Simon, waving. He ran over.

This can't be happening, no. My stomach tightened and my heart had almost stopped because it was pounding so fast.

"Oh, sorry, am I interrupting...something?" Simon looked at me. They both stood side by side, Simon was confused as was Cody.

"Cody, Simon, Simon, Cody." They both gave each other a curious, confused look and shook each others hands.

"Cody is an old...friend. I haven't seen him for a while." Cody's head spun around and looked at me.

"Oh, well nice to meet you. Look, you guys, I'll let you talk, I'll be going, i'll see you later sweetheart." In that moment, the wave of a bittersweet feeling took over my body.

Simon kissed me, just a peck on the lips and left. I could see Cody's face in the corner of my eye, like he had the seen the group of ghosts with Santa and Vampires.

"Who was that?" The tone of his voice was sharp. 

"My..my..my boyfriend."

"Your what?"

"Look, I met someone after our argument, I didn't...I don't feel the way you feel. I've moved on."

"Moved on!?! What do you mean moved on?! Who is that guy?! I've never seen him before."

"I met him on Selena's tour. We talked for ages and I spent most of my time with him, unlike you, you left me after storming off." I felt bad for saying it, but it was the truth.

"Oh, so it's my fault you met this guy?"

"Did I say that? No.."

"How can you even love him? You've known him for what the space of 2 months. Where was he when you were going through everything? I WAS THERE, HE WASN'T."

"YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN YOU BROKE MY HEART!"

Silence.

"I...I..." He looked down.

"I just, don't, look. I've moved on, maybe you need to learn to let go as well."

"Don't...don't you understand, I can't. I love you, I have always. I love you Nina, why can't you realise that?"

"I do, I just don't feel the same."

He looked down, I knew it was like I was stomping on his heart every minute, making him watch and feel the pain, but I had to be honest.

"Well, I guess, I'll just...go."

"Friends?" I knew the words would cut him like a knife.

He turned around almost as if it pained him. With a bitter tone.

"No, why don't you go find someone else on another tour?" He stormed off and I could almost feel the anger in the atmosphere. 

I sat on the sofa, thinking about what had just happened. I was confused. Cody and I had been friends for so long, I didn't want it to be broken after this, but I knew he loved me and I didn't love him back and to him, that was horrible. My phone started to ring and it was Simon.

"Hey babe."

"Hey, how are you?" I smiled just at the sound of his voice.

"I'm okay, sorry about earlier, I, Cody, he was...."

"It's okay, don't you worry about it.."

"Why did you come round anyway?"

"Can I not see my...my girlfriend?" The biggest smile appeared on my face and I giggled, hoping he hadn't heard it.

"Of course you can, I just..." I continued my honest streak and explained what had happened. Including how he had kissed me.

"Oh. I thought something had happened. It seemed very awkward."

"I'm sorry, I didn't kiss him back, he just, I'm so sorry."

"Why are you apologizing sweetheart? It's okay, I love you and that's all that matters." 

"And I love you."

"Look I need to see you." The doorbell rang.

"Oh one sec, someone is at the door." I quickly jumped up and ran to the door.

I opened it and it was Simon.

"Hi babe." He grabbed me and kissed me. I let him come in and I shut the door.

Selena must have been watching us because all I heard was.

"Kids." And in the corner of my eye I saw her smiling, that she was actually happy. Happy for me. I smiled and led him up to my room.