Plan C

I woke up and turned to see Selena, but I didn't. She must have already woken up. I slowly sat up in her bed and wiped my head. I was still sweating, but I must have slept through the night without anymore nightmares. I lifted up my shirt slowly, making sure Selena wasn't in the room and the bruises were even worse this time. It wasn't just in one place, they were all over. I think they stretched around onto my back but I couldn't see.

"You okay?" I looked up and quickly shoved my t-shirt back down over my stomach.

"Hey, yeah uh, tired but I feel a lot better. The pain has gone, like the doctor had said." It hadn't, I was still in a lot of pain, but it had weakened a little.

"Oh that's great!" She hugged me and I tried to not tell her to stop because of the pain. She let go and I took a massive breath in and tried to relax.

"So you wanna go shopping today?" She turned around and I smiled.

"I would love that!" 

"Great, well I'll just text Nicole letting her know and then we can..."

"Wait, wait what?" Selena looked at me.

"N...Nicole is coming?"

"Well yeah, she's like my best friend, look..." She got closer.

"I know you guys don't particularly like each other, but maybe this will help." 

"Yeah uh maybe, I'm actually busy, I have to go to Simon's and..."

"You're not getting out of it! Bring Simon with you!" She shouted through from the other room. I knew she wouldn't not let me go, but bringing Simon was a great idea.

I phoned Simon.

"Sim.."

"Are you okay?!?" I laughed.

"I'm fine, I'm still sore, but I was wondering if you wanted to come shopping with me, with..us."

"Us?"

"Selena and Nicole."

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" I sighed.

"I can't get out of it, I said that I was going to yours but she said no and just to ask you to come."

"Of course I'll come, I'll be at yours in 10 minutes."

"Thank you Simon."

"You don't need to thank me Nina, I would do anything for you." I laughed to myself and hung up. I began getting ready and 10 minutes later, Simon appeared at my house.

"Well hello there!" I hugged him, and since he knew, he hugged my very lightly and gentle.

"Hey Simon." Selena came out and was ready.

"So, this Nicole girl? Is she nice?" Selena looked up from sorting her jacket.

"Yeah she's great..."

"I don't like Nicoles." He spoke before Selena could add in any more compliments.

"What? Why not?" Selena's eyebrows raised.

"Just seem very violent." I smirked while he said it.

"Yeah, well Nicole is really not a violent person."

"Oh really?" I looked to Simon and gripped onto his hand tight. He looked at me and froze, thinking about what he had just said.

"I mean, yeah. Probably isn't, just bad experience with Nicoles." Selena laughed and nodded, that's when Nicole came in. I looked at Simon looking at her, I could see the anger in his face towards her. Simon was an outspoken person, he loved speaking his mind, but he knew he couldn't just now because of me. I'm glad he was doing this for me, even though it was killing him not say anything.